Dune 2000 tactics.

gryphon

i know this is an old thread but i will still post this. (i keep old threads that i think are rellevent.) to get alot of experiance, beat the game on easy with all houses, on normal with all houses, and then on hard with all houses. so if you play against someone with your favorite house and say it is the Atreides and they are the Atriedes you will have no experiance being against the house you like.

hope it helps any one who reads this

that better ???

Oh! You mean if you're fighting the AI inn practice, and they're the same house as you, you won't be able to fight well due to lack of experience. And this is due to the fact that in the missions, you only fight against the other houses.

I think thats a little better 8).

• 2 weeks later...

In the multiplayer crap (practice) ive always had 3 AI's its fun have 3 enemies. even tho ive never been able to finish a game couse my damn bro wont let me couse he wants to play. ive never seen the AI use all of its units to attack. But i have seen the AI use all of its units to defend its Harvester when attack them and its no fun. couse when they destroy my attacking units they go after my harvesters >:(

*Boba thinks AI are daft*

Eureka. Send 5 combat tanks to attack the Ai harveys and at the same time despatch around 40 combat tanks near their base. When the AI units go for the 5 combat tanks, enter their base and make yourself at home *Boba about to add a but..... then realizes he might hurt Hankers feelings*

Just make yourself at home.

*Boba thinks AI are daft*

Eureka. Send 5 combat tanks to attack the Ai harveys and at the same time despatch around 40 combat tanks near their base. When the AI units go for the 5 combat tanks, enter their base and make yourself at home *Boba about to add a but..... then realizes he might hurt Hankers feelings*

Just make yourself at home.

thatnks for the tip

*notice i always reply to a thread and i reply alot on certain ones then you(boba fett) reply then me then you and so on

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

You should always try and destroy the AI's base totally instead of leaing a few primary production facilities as they'll try and capture buildings in your base. If they do manage, they start causing big problems after sometime.

If you want to keep fighting, don't leave them with a constuction yard and a refinery. Let them fight with whatever they have.