Dune 2000 mission map editor released!

Klofkac

Can you screenshot an existing map marking which ones are finite and which ones are infinite?

Yes, but as I’ve already said, the problem is, these „finite“ ones aren’t visible on the map at all (I mean when you open a map in the klofkac’s editor, you don’t see them). There’s just spice on the map, but no spice bloom at all. Well, actually, you can see a small “hole” in the spice which seems to be the exact location of these “finite” ones, but even this is not always the case. For example, in the O9v2 level, you have one particular spice field which is located just between your & the Mercenary base, and this spice field has a spice bloom which reappears for some 20 or so times, and then it finally vanishes for good. When you open the map in the klofkac’s editor, you don’t see any “hole” in this spice field at all, but what’s interesting is that all the other spice fields in this level which have these “finite” blooms do have this “hole” (which, as I’ve already said, seems to be in the exact place where these “finite” blooms appear).

In the 2 pictures below (taken from the O9v2 level, using the klofkac’s editor), you can see the aforementioned spice field between your & the Mercenary base, and then a spice field located just underneath the Mercenary base, near the left edge of the map. Both of these spice fields have this “finite” bloom, but as you can see, the former doesn’t have any “hole” in it, whilst the latter has.

O9v2p1.png

O9v2p2.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

hey! This file is corrupt! >:(

why ? nobody complained about it and honestly i have it too and it's very good.. if u have a technical problem with it then it doest mean it is corrupt :) maybe tell us what problem u encountered?

• 6 months later...