Freemen? Stuff.

Sardauker-Kirov

LoL  ;D "if" they make a new update of Emperor i hope they will cut down the armor of the Fremen, God i mean. A Hark or a Sardine pump them full with bullets and they still live ??? They are supose to use "Suprise" Attacks and not to run around like some clones of the Sards with Stealth  :-/

The Fremen manufacture there own clothes ie stillsuits. If you have read the books you would understand them better. The Fremen aren't savages they just shun the use of excessive technology.

In the books they rival the Sardukar and the Harkonnen also had a hard time trying to eliminate the Fremen. The Fremen are considered a harden people.

So? If i blowed your brains out with a M1a6 Carbine or a Mp5 and you dont have a Helmet on, You will be still running around? Sorry but i dont think fremen muscles wont do much against Hard solid Bullets. Once again. Sardauker's are heavily armored and they still almost get the same damage as the fremen.

LOL How many weapons have you handled in your lifetime besides thoughs on a video game?  ;) It does not really matter what gun you use on a person without a helmet the result is still the same. It's just a video game so the Fremen are a little more favored than the Sardukar, we know the results are not completely accurate.

You can make a WIDE variety of items with spice......It said in one of the books their clothes are made out of spice fibers....the weapons they proboally buy from the guild, or smugglers.