Arab protests

Maybe they won't be in power,and nobody will care about the US Treasury bonds by then:

'US to lose 5th Fleet base in a few weeks'

War in the Middle East is imminent: Iran will come to the assistance of the protesters if the invading troops do not retreat.

-

Shocking:

WARNING: There exists another video with a killed protester. It is EXTREMELY shocking, much much more then the ones of the slain Jewish family so I refrain from linking to it. Viewing a young man's head open and torn in pieces still makes me want to vomit. Definitely don't watch it

Maybe they won't be in power,and nobody will care about the US Treasury bonds by then:

'US to lose 5th Fleet base in a few weeks'

War in the Middle East is imminent: Iran will come to the assistance of the protesters if the invading troops do not retreat.

-

Shocking:

WARNING: There exists another video with a killed protester. It is EXTREMELY shocking, much much more then the ones of the slain Jewish family so I refrain from linking to it. Viewing a young man's head open and torn in pieces still makes me want to vomit. Definitely don't watch it

THIS is a big deal. If people don't buy Treasury bonds, then the dollar will collapse.

BREAKING NEWS: ZERO HOUR for NATO invasion to LIBYA.

UN authorises no-fly zone over Libya

In the meantime a ship loaded with gasoline fro the Greek 'Motor Oil' Oil Refinery (the local capitalists should receive capital punishment for making profit from the blood of our innocent Libyan brothers) was captured by revolutionary forces:

-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded

I hope the guy survived. The gun looks like those they use to shoot plastic bullets. They can be fatal though.

-

From the battlefront of Revolted Keratea:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qNCOPywBeE&feature=player_embedded

PEACE OR WAR?

The mad dictator announced that he will comply, but will he?

Of course NATO (including Greece) is ready for invasion if he doesn't.

Officially the Greek forces operating in the area are:

2 frigates (patroling)

4-6 F16 Fighting Falcon(patroling)

1 EMB-145H ERIEYE AEW&C (flying radar)

? (number unknown) AS332 Super Puma (helicopters for picking up pilots whose aircraft is shot down by Libyan forces.)

and of course a number of C130H Hercules for humanitarian aid (and not only I guess-but they won't tell that officially).

-

4 dead in Syria:

Violence erupts at protests in Syria

http://www.facebook....rian.Revolution

-

State of emergency in Yemen, many protesters shot dead.

-

Gotta love how west is trying to help Libya, but in Bahrain protestors are being killed. Of course west will do nothing because Saudi troops are there. So they'd be forced to anger Saudi Arabia and allies. And as far as I know Saudi Arabia is the stronghold of arab nations (in terms of control over people and friendliness with west). Doesn't USA have military bases in Saudi Arabia?

I'm sure USA wouldn't mind an easy win in Libya so they could set up military bases.

Gadhafi seems pretty stupid and wants to be invaded. UN imposes no fly zone. His diplomat says ceasefire in effect, and then I wake up next morning to hear that he's still flying planes and bombing. Although I guess the pic of plane being downed by rebels could have happened before ceasefire.

Gotta love how west is trying to help Libya, but in Bahrain protestors are being killed. Of course west will do nothing because Saudi troops are there. So they'd be forced to anger Saudi Arabia and allies. And as far as I know Saudi Arabia is the stronghold of arab nations (in terms of control over people and friendliness with west). Doesn't USA have military bases in Saudi Arabia?

I'm sure USA wouldn't mind an easy win in Libya so they could set up military bases.

Gadhafi seems pretty stupid and wants to be invaded. UN imposes no fly zone. His diplomat says ceasefire in effect, and then I wake up next morning to hear that he's still flying planes and bombing. Although I guess the pic of plane being downed by rebels could have happened before ceasefire.

ENI had a good relationship with king Idris. Somebody put down the king and put on Gheddafi that persecuted ENI. Years later ENI managed to reach a good relationship even with Gheddafi. Somebody wants to put him down and the rebels seems to be interested in frogs. Sarkozy wants a puppet, but he should act like Stalin during Varsavia uprising: let the rebel being crushed since they can cause troubles after the war.

By the way the plane downed down after ceasefire could be a rebel one. It was a fighter: why Gheddafi should use a fighter to bomb if he has plenty of bombers and the aircraft superiority?

If Khaddafi has been a major US bond buyer, he would be treated like a best friend today, instead he is treated like an enemy. The media will continue to ignore Bahrain, because The West needs that large naval facility there. They also need the Saudis to make up for the fact that Japanese won't be buying anything in the upcoming year.

Everything is done for the oil. Not only Libyan but that of Egypt, Cyprus and Greece. All countries of the Med. must be 'friendly' so the flow of the 'spice' continues unhindered. Strikes of allies:

20-03-11_383583_61.jpg

-

Syria on fire.

-

From our local 'battlefront' in Keratea:

I just want to butt in here and say how amusing it is, to me, how many different spellings there are of the Libyan dictator's name.

In related news, I think I just made an oath to myself to never spell it out.

It's almost like another unnamable name....

tumblr_lh8793ZNBI1qbew70o1_500.jpg

'Mad dictator' suffices. Now having beauties smiling for slain people... a bit controversial.

It is of interest though that all information for support of the mad dictator is censored and removed (Youtube etc.)-All Arabs are against the external intervention to Libya. This is proof that the Capitalist World Dictatorship is ONLY interested in grabbing the wealth of Libya and not in the welfare of its citizens.

NATO message in mp3:

http://athens.indymedia.org/local/webcast/uploads/libya_no_fly_zone.mp3

I just want to butt in here and say how amusing it is, to me, how many different spellings there are of the Libyan dictator's name.

Yes that is quite funny. I could have swore I read that spelling somewhere. wikipedia has corrected me. :P

Nobel Peace Prize? What's that and who cares about it. ;-)

National holiday school parades in Greece turn to opportunities for demonstrations all over the country.

Must see: All parading students turn their backs to the officials and many more create a parade parody. Enjoy!

The few daring politicians who attended parades were attacked. Some left to avoid the wrath of the people who were waiting to 'serve' them yogurts.

A 'funeral' parade:

And more:

I hope it suffices, because the list is endless.

-

Rebel Libyan finance minister admits mistakes

British business's taste for Libyan oil money exposed

Supporting the children of Omar Mukhtar