How do i upgrade the units?

Guest gotnho

Yeah, thats why i rarely use Kindjals in the battlefield (use need to deploy it, too annoying) and the minos and mongooses will act is the anti-tank part.

anne lover i enjoyed reading all your mis-leading posts in this page look at the text i quoted, isn't THAT just funny ;D ;D ;D ;D

never use kindjals on the battlefield and still win YOU MUST BE JOKING ;D ;D ;D

Yeah, thats why i rarely use Kindjals in the battlefield (use need to deploy it, too annoying) and the minos and mongooses will act is the anti-tank part.

I NEVER use kindjals on the battlefield. I only ever use them for defence, and i usually aim to get them as veterans and into the barracks. Only when I have an endless (almost) supply of kindjal veterans do I use them in an attack. As the Executrix would put it, 'It is much more efficient'. ;D

anne lover i enjoyed reading all your mis-leading posts in this page look at the text i quoted, isn't THAT just funny ;D ;D ;D ;D

never use kindjals on the battlefield and still win YOU MUST BE JOKING ;D ;D ;D

No, as i have said, i use Minos or mongoose to replace it, but Sardaukars would be necessary if im versing Ordos.

No, as i have said, i use Minos or mongoose to replace it, but Sardaukars would be necessary if im versing Ordos.

Yeah, i always wonder about the sardukar elite. I mean, the got them big beefy laser guns, but for sum weird reason the barely damage infantry. (when i say barely i mean to very much) :O

It's not weird at all. The Laser weapon is an anti-vehicle weapon. Infantry aren't vehicles. Just like flame will slaughter infantry en masse, it will do virtually nothing to the armour of an Assault Tank. Lasers will slice nicely through Assault Tank armour and Minotauruses etc, etc, provided you manage the Laser Tanks properly (if you're going to use Sardauakar Elites, you won't have the same speed as the Laser Tank at your disposal). However Laser weapons (since they are anti-vehicle specialized) will do very little in infantry.

Yeah, i always wonder about the sardukar elite. I mean, the got them big beefy laser guns, but for sum weird reason the barely damage infantry. (when i say barely i mean to very much) :O

Just make your sards close the range to the inf ... when they are close enough - they will use their knives on them.