Being Batman must suck.

exatreide

A friend of mine were visiting someone who works at a local Wallgreeens drug store.

That was a pretty uninteresting part of the story, however it gives you the reason we were there.

After visiting we decided to cut through the local park. Where we saw one of our good friends sisters, we stopped and talked to her for a little bit. As we were talking to her we noticed that these punks were harassing this homeless man, pushing him and demanding that he give them his cooler.

I distinctly remember hearing them ask his age, and him say "48." They then proceed to call him grandpa and harass him more.

Here's him desperately trying to get a fist pump after giving the cooler away

I told my friend Lee how they took that guys cooler and he told them "That isn't right."

After saying that, they rushed at him.

I stopped filming and went to help out, since we were significantly out numbered nine to two.

Well they split into too groups, the angry white men went after Lee, The angry black men went after me.

A dozen "You don't want to fuck with this nigga" Were uttered as they came towards me. Met with

"You don't want to fuck with this Jew bitch." Uttered by me.

I pushed one of them, they pushed me but that was it. They ran off when their friends told them it was time to go.

I helped my friend up and we started walking away. One of them charged at Lee from the side. Lee turned and started fighting with one, The second one came towards me.

I box, so dodging and bobbing out of the guys terrible throws was easy, I managed to knock him flat down with a straight left. As he was down, his friend push's me down from behind and kicks me in the face before running.

Mind you this is all happening at around 6:30 PM in a very bright, populated public park.

I get up and go after the Kid I knocked down, telling him that I wasn't done and all that. Because honestly. I wasn't.

My friend was curled up a ball to my left, while I was fighting the one guy, the rest were kicking and stomping on my friend, giving him a concussion and several broken ribs.

Why didn't you call the cops you ask?

Well kind sir or Madame the cops were called but didn't do anything. Despite my video's, they didn't even take our names or a statement. They merely said that it was the 17th such fight there since April.

However, the homeless guy got his cooler back.

Mission accomplished

IMG_0875.jpg?t=1285379498

Wow nice story man, i guess the homeless guy must've been really grateful. You got his cooler back, so you guys won :)

You were carrying a camera by coincidence?

Fuck cops, you filmed the whole thing, and they didn't even take a statement? No wonder why there were 17 fights there in 5 months...

PD : You guys kick ass. wink.gif

Wow nice story man, i guess the homeless guy must've been really grateful. You got his cooler back, so you guys won :)

You were carrying a camera by coincidence?

Fuck cops, you filmed the whole thing, and they didn't even take a statement? No wonder why there were 17 fights there in 5 months...

PD : You guys kick ass. wink.gif

Yeah I always carry a camera with me at all times, little Cannon something or another. Sturdy little buggar that thing.

Yeah really disappointed in the police protection ha.

My face says otherwise.

I saw the other guy's avatar and went "I could've sworn I only commented on this on Facebook!"

Anyhow, as I said over there, good work standing up for the homeless guy. And also, terribly unimpressed with law enforcement's lack of reaction, yet completely unsurprised. (I do get to say that as a Criminology PhD student, right?)

You should tell the policemen to give you their names and then call the media and ridicule them on prime time and possibly sue them for negligence. Lawyers will do this for free for you because of the publicity they get and the share from the money you will get from court. If you had a video of the policemen, you would either make a lot of money, or see your face on prime time news worldwide!

• 3 months later...