Atreides assault on Harkonnen homeworld

Guest Sonicbomber445

us a big no huge no mondo assault force of mints aand have lots of mongooses surround a portion of the base and use long range attacks then use mongooses to gain an entry then send in lots of onis(6-8) and take out defensive strustures then send in kinjal to wipe out buildings(never used it on that mission but always works!)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Monkey

Use your sonic tank - I made my way up to the last bridge (it might not be but its the one where you go straight up to reach the H Palace (i havent played the mission for ages)) then start drawing units across the bridge with the sonic tank and it just wipes them out (when it gets fully promoted) My tank almost survived the whole level and it took out all the veteran devastators before getting killed coz i did something dumb. I did play it on one of the easier settings so or possibly normal so if youre playing on hard this might not work

• 2 months later...
Guest harkonnen_killer

build up defense and move forward  :'( take at turrets at a long distance then distroy buildings using a team of bout 20 minotaurus  ;D but dont get ur hopes up coz it wont be very fun after cuz the space guild have created a huge mutated sand worm which has to be killed u then face harkonnen,ordos,space guild and theilaxu  ???  ???  :'(

it dont wake but it still hard

Defend VERY well, then use fremen and/or infiltrators, or even fedaykin projections to take out all the annoying structures, while clearing the well defended palace with lots of hawk strikes before killing it off. Keep a few ornis for when you can use them, but keep spread out enough to avoid lots of death hand damage.

• 2 weeks later...