Ohhhh Mama!!!I see Fire Works

Seth

;DI have some advice for the New guys but some of you may know this already Prepare a lot of Longrange units with repair vehicles....... to assault a base with long range and excellent fire power such as the Minos... by the way the Ink vine sucks as longrange units they suck at armored units and dont do good in base assaulting....

But the Minotaurus......Oooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh Mama!!!!! I seeeeeeeee Fire works!!!!! ;D

Yesterday i used many minos backed up with kindjal(i was against guild users online)not much was sent 2 my base and no scouts came in... after that my ally built an advance base(small rock+a few building factories) and we pumped out minos like crazy... my enemies were my own 2 clanmates and pumped out minos so we had a mino fight and my team won :D

Minos are the best I use them a lot in Skrimish games I position them with a lot of repairvehicles and in chokepoints so I can Rain down Destruction on any fool who comes in my way.... Devastator do not stand a chance against THE GREAT MINOTAURUS