Fed2k European meet up!

Dunenewt

we already talked about this topic in another thread and venlo seemed like a good deal for at least some of the people. I have been on dutch ground quite often this year (best parties/events for harder styles of electronic music are in the netherlands) and I enjoyed it every time Ā :)

edit: forget about the "good deal for at least some of the people" - I cheched the other thread again and it was basically 3 people talking there ::)

I'd visit a friend of mine then near Dortmund and I guess we'd both be coming to Venlo then. The biggest issue really is time. I guess I can afford the costs for travel (if you can hop on someone elses car for the ride then you can get from Hamburg to Dortmund for abaout 15-20

• 3 weeks later...

I'm sorry I have to say this... but I'll probably won't make it to a meet up this yearĀ  :'(

I have too much going on right now and it's getting more almost every day. I'd really like to meet some of you, but I really can't. At least not in a place far away from here (meaning places I can't get to with the subwayĀ  :P ). But if any of you are going to visit Hamburg, just post a notice in here and we might meet then in our beautiful city (although it's not that beautiful in winter obviously).

• 1 month later...

my agenda is booked between now and the first week of January. Holidays are crazy as hell at work. If you are still around in January and Vek manages to save some money ;)

I'll be in Cologne and Bochum with Christmas for the Weihnachtsmarkt, although time is precious during those days.

Money- and timewise it's only getting worse because we will expand our business and found a new company at the beginning of next year so I need all the time and money I can get. While this is a good thing for me and my friends/co-founders, it doesn't allow me to spend my time and money for anything else but work. At least during the first weeks/months.

Why are you going to Bochum for the Weihnachtsmarkt?Ā  Aachen's one is supposed to be quite good.

I've been to Aachen way to much in my youth... The magic word for Bochum is relatives.

Hamburg?. . only one close to that place in NaMp :P

• 2 months later...