Map Special Values

mvi

Daxx has sent me what I believe are the last values, I've converted the last digits to decimals, and cleaned it up a bit. The first post has now been updated with what I believe is the final list of indexes. Gruntlord, I'd be appreciative if you could convert this into a spreadsheet using the above description of columns.

mercenary palace?? WTF .. its ordos saboteur training stuff or it looks like emperors palace. since i belive the color of whole structure is ordos technology, since  ordos used gold,  harkonnen used stones , atreides hmm. white could be.. styrofoam

mercenary palace?? WTF .. its ordos saboteur training stuff or it looks like emperors palace. since i belive the color of whole structure is ordos technology, since  ordos used gold,  harkonnen used stones , atreides hmm. white could be.. styrofoam

mercenary palace is yellow ordos palace. they cant train saboteurs. only if you edit with tibed : sabouteur : owner : ordos, mercenary

i can post a screenshot of this palace if you want.

and we can add the emperor into the A4V1. take the emperor values from the first post.

becuse many missions are using the fremen values instead of emperor.

i will try to find out how this system works - emperor/fremen.

so evry house will get more buldings that cool. what about fremens? i belive they could use  atreides high tech factory .. i have checked values and i had emperor buldings in mission 4.  problem is that emperor base do notthing. i made them 3 wind traps 1 heavy 1 refinery and 2 harvesters and..... notthing harvesters harvest spice but dont build tanks

Amiga, so edit the mission files until you figure them out, that's how we've discovered everything in the mission spec which is quite a lot of stuff.

Daxx, well we know it's somewhere before address 0xEE17, I'll try and look into the data which is in that area as I don't seem to be having much luck with the triggers

Amiga, so edit the mission files until you figure them out, that's how we've discovered everything in the mission spec which is quite a lot of stuff.

Daxx, well we know it's somewhere before address 0xEE17, I'll try and look into the data which is in that area as I don't seem to be having much luck with the triggers

So you just change a bit/byte somewhere and see what happens? That's the tactic?  :)

Just use Windows calculator, copy the value in with the decimal mode selected, click the hex mode and it will automatically convert it. Remember that the hex number should be four digits, if its not, put 0's in front of it till it is. Then swap the first two numbers with the last two.

So if you had the decimal 291, convert that in calculator to hex and it becomes 123. Put a 0 in front of it so that its four digits: 0123, now swap the first and last two and you get 23 01

when hacking ee58 stuff i got error

model.cpp

couldnt find free slot for bloke ggame ticks 305

since i had no radar in h9v2 i cant see what units are created.  but  i saw it on atreides mission 1 where i replaced bases.i just took file from a9v1

i replaced harkonnen values with mercenary values . i just took  whole stuff from  o7v1.mis to h9v2.mis and then... bum

zamienilem dane harkonnenow i najemnikow , zebralem cala zawartosc ee58 z misji 07v1.mis i wkleilem do misji h9v2.mis co spowodowało  krach