umm y is the  Emperor Ordos Strategy

BOUNTYHUNTER296

thats a while ago and thats qm and i play the best usually then man u look for every little detail ur like a comp freak u probally sit there n ur chubby but and get fat playin on ur comp 24 seven and its 7 wins 5 losses and the losses were to low ranked liek 1-60 and u think u good bring it boy anytime accept if y elite

Heh, a few friend's of my hardly play the game. Yet they are listening to the advise here on the forums.

And now they are beating "alot" of people with the tips provided here.

And another thing? Did you even played against people that are good or do you only play against newbie's that hardly build good units.

"like a comp freak u probally sit there n ur chubby but and get fat playin on ur comp"

The forums are for pointing out strategies not bragging about how good you are and how many people you have beaten. That goes out to everyone not just playerap. Just try to get along guys thats all I ask.

And the WW-ranking refreshes each month, so how can you say it was a while ago. And please repeat the rest of your sentence in good grammar, I couldn't understand it...