you can ally with ai

AMIgaBot

gruntlord i have savegame for you , look at atreides base. it should work there is nice suprise in enemy base. savegame is not midfied, , i dont know why exacly AI built this but its good to think on it,

atreides AI has build two atreides high tech factoryies more on savegame

I am not really interested in unmodified AI. I am attempting to learn the .MIS file based on what is posted here. So far I can change starting money and house indexes, as well as enable basic AI.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I have a theory:

(DATA.r8;DATA.r16) and bin folder may be connected to run the AI engine of Dune 2000; that means how build, how identifies territory to construct, how attack, how find enemies, etc. .MIS files would say to the engine which house will be requested to be controlled by the AI, and puts limitations if listed on the .MIS file (example Ordos 7 Mission. The main Atreides base doesn't build Sonic Tanks; they can build it, but something blocks that function). I have experimented with Dune 2000 engine on 2 years, but only investigating. More info, contact me at cosorio1992@hotmail.com. I hope this can be useful. Thanks

Hello, I have a theory:

(DATA.r8;DATA.r16) and bin folder may be connected to run the AI engine of Dune 2000; that means how build, how identifies territory to construct, how attack, how find enemies, etc. .MIS files would say to the engine which house will be requested to be controlled by the AI, and puts limitations if listed on the .MIS file (example Ordos 7 Mission. The main Atreides base doesn't build Sonic Tanks; they can build it, but something blocks that function). I have experimented with Dune 2000 engine on 2 years, but only investigating. More info, contact me at cosorio1992@hotmail.com. I hope this can be useful. Thanks

they only contain the graphic data, the dat file holds the important data.

about this mission, its strange but yes attreides can builld sonic tanks but thing is why it wont , i can build deviators

but hey, gruntlord can you recognize what AI types are for base 2 and base 3 of atreides? maybe adding to them heavy factory ix research center and other buldings will give them ability to make them? if main atreides base cant support sonic tanks maybe these two others?

i have in missions changed one with huge mercenaries base and tried editing other bases but its hard since these two atreides base are hard to modify (add them new buldings)