Pakistan: A Failed State?

• 3 months later...

Indians are just gay cowards, the Taliban are just India RAW agents. They have never been able to confront a small country like Pakistan since its Independence. Now they are trying to destabalise us, fund terorists In Baluchistan trying to run speeratist movements. They want to prove Pak terorist infront of everyone even their normal citizens to break our relations with other ountries. War on terror is a big joke.

America just wants to denuclearise Pakistan and along with Israel Russia India it tries its level hard to do so. They accused Pakistan of Mumbai attacks and now their own media is saying that those people were Indians. They were from a sikh terorist groups. They accuse Pakistan of every shit and the world media doesnt expose their Hindu terorist.

Now everyone belives india because pakistan is a muslim country. And India is larger they have a larger market which America could target to sell its products, Its all about Big dollars.

Providing us 5billion over next five years is a joke, it is just for keeping us to their side. Zardari is a pro American dog, he needs to open his eyes.

They can never break up the spirit of a Pakistani, we have seen tough times. Pakistan started from just a unoperatible textile mill and a torn down university and it has now achieved a lot over its time. We were given just a few men in army a few old guns and some planes while India kept better ones. And still being under so much pressure we have not given up our hopes. so many wars have been fought and their own commander admited during th 1974 war that 1 pakistani soldier is equivalent to 100 of theirs. Why do they want to kill each and every ordinary Pakistani? Whazt would they get from it?

Its a shame and a real shame they are doing so.

And ofcourse after all this Pakistan will not be silent, its all out war against India. Their gay coward airforce intruded our land, people dont belive it but I do know why? Their jet dropped bomb on my uncles house in Kharians district where the jet intruded. They are total gay cowards.

And the queston why PAKISTAN was created... Before it was formed Muslis in India had inferior jobs no freedom, they were scared to live they had no right to run as a presidents. due to Indias failure A apksiatn was formed. Then In 1974 India wanted revenge so they encouraged bangladesh to seperate from us just as they are targeting baluchistan now.

They say that we send our fighters to their Kashmir, ok we did I donot disagree but after they installed barbed wire and thermo sensors we couldnt go their. But fighting is still going on their media doesnt show how they rape muslims women in kashmiir they kill their children threaten them to vote for India. Eveeryday a person is killed in their Kashmir. And the reason they want kashmir is to block our supplies with china, someone we could call a true ally.

India has always taken advantage of Pakistan over its size and many other factors.  

And what the "Terrorists" all Islam is no Islam, beheading killing depriving women of rights is just a barbaric act not Islam.

And if Americans think that only Pak teaches theree children to make bombs and stuff then how bout this. Israel teaches their little girls to sign on the artillery shells which they use against gaza. If Indian could send ther agents against us we can equally defend our selves.

They have better jets bigger army still ar cowards and traits

The political division between Pakistan and India was drawn, as with so many such lines, by colonial Britain. It was largely a matter of convenience, because the combined area was too much for one administrator to handle.

Or at least, as far as I remember.

I'm inclined to draw two conclusions from this. Firstly, it's kind of dumb to believe that two groups of people are radically different just because the British said they were.

Secondly, if I were a paranoid Indian or Pakistani, I might suspect that it would be far more beneficial for me to keep my neighbours on friendly terms. After all, what better situation is there for the bigger powers than to keep India and Pakistan hostile towards each other? The two together could make a powerful alliance in the region, if they got over the colonial divide.

Ofcourse peace is the only solution. But they have eto be sincere enough to do so. Indians feel that they are a superior race and the people of Pak is Inferior. Unless they change this thaught they deserve hate not mercy. But all in all they must strive for peace, because I belive "United we stand divided we fall".

Indians are just gay cowards, the Taliban are just India RAW agents. They have never been able to confront a small country like Pakistan since its Independence. Now they are trying to destabalise us, fund terorists In Baluchistan trying to run speeratist movements. They want to prove Pak terorist infront of everyone even their normal citizens to break our relations with other ountries. War on terror is a big joke.

America just wants to denuclearise Pakistan and along with Israel Russia India it tries its level hard to do so. They accused Pakistan of Mumbai attacks and now their own media is saying that those people were Indians. They were from a sikh terorist groups. They accuse Pakistan of every shit and the world media doesnt expose their Hindu terorist.

Now everyone belives india because pakistan is a muslim country. And India is larger they have a larger market which America could target to sell its products, Its all about Big dollars.

Providing us 5billion over next five years is a joke, it is just for keeping us to their side. Zardari is a pro American dog, he needs to open his eyes.

They can never break up the spirit of a Pakistani, we have seen tough times. Pakistan started from just a unoperatible textile mill and a torn down university and it has now achieved a lot over its time. We were given just a few men in army a few old guns and some planes while India kept better ones. And still being under so much pressure we have not given up our hopes. so many wars have been fought and their own commander admited during th 1974 war that 1 pakistani soldier is equivalent to 100 of theirs. Why do they want to kill each and every ordinary Pakistani? Whazt would they get from it?

Its a shame and a real shame they are doing so.

And ofcourse after all this Pakistan will not be silent, its all out war against India. Their gay coward airforce intruded our land, people dont belive it but I do know why? Their jet dropped bomb on my uncles house in Kharians district where the jet intruded. They are total gay cowards.

And the queston why PAKISTAN was created... Before it was formed Muslis in India had inferior jobs no freedom, they were scared to live they had no right to run as a presidents. due to Indias failure A apksiatn was formed. Then In 1974 India wanted revenge so they encouraged bangladesh to seperate from us just as they are targeting baluchistan now.

They say that we send our fighters to their Kashmir, ok we did I donot disagree but after they installed barbed wire and thermo sensors we couldnt go their. But fighting is still going on their media doesnt show how they rape muslims women in kashmiir they kill their children threaten them to vote for India. Eveeryday a person is killed in their Kashmir. And the reason they want kashmir is to block our supplies with china, someone we could call a true ally.

India has always taken advantage of Pakistan over its size and many other factors.  

And what the "Terrorists" all Islam is no Islam, beheading killing depriving women of rights is just a barbaric act not Islam.

And if Americans think that only Pak teaches theree children to make bombs and stuff then how bout this. Israel teaches their little girls to sign on the artillery shells which they use against gaza. If Indian could send ther agents against us we can equally defend our selves.

They have better jets bigger army still ar cowards and traits

The fact someone's bad deed is benefiting me doesn't mean I share the guilt (in fact India has to do much with her internal security as well). As well as having better jets than you neighbor doesn't mean you have to attack him.

Btw the issue has more important aspects, see eg http://globalvoicesonline.org/2009/05/13/pakistan-prachinar-the-valley-of-death/

The fact someone's bad deed is benefiting me doesn't mean I share the guilt (in fact India has to do much with her internal security as well). As well as having better jets than you neighbor doesn't mean you have to attack him.

Btw the issue has more important aspects, see eg http://globalvoicesonline.org/2009/05/13/pakistan-prachinar-the-valley-of-death/

Yes david this is a sad and trajic fact that has been going around and its more then 2 years. In the site it says 2 years. Now here I will share an info. Our media has been threatend in 3 wways which no media knows in the world.

#1- They have threatend to bomb their broadcast stations and due to the lack of security in the major cities and a huge population any thing could happen.

#2- The terrorists have been infiltrating around from the afghan border into our country funded by the Indians and if Nato or America injects more men into Afghan the Taliban(Indian Raw Agents) would look for our county to get in to. And Amazing fact is that they come fully equipped with cordless communication devices, new high tech weaponry where as the Taliban I rememebered were just some Turban wearing bearded people who look unfed.

#3- If say our media began to broadcast this stuff it would firstly create a huge panic in the country and their will be a thing that could definitely break peoples morals, although every one here knows such beheading has been a comon thing. Secondly the Taliban have also threatend the Millitary not to show this all or else they will not use the civilians trapped in the war zone as human sheilds instead they would kill the right away. But this does not stop out media from doing so. I live in the City of Lahore at the moment the second largest in Pakistan here in newspapers they have been giving this news around for a while now that beheading occurs and so on, in Prayers they always pray for those who get killed and 5 silence for them.  Many people here watch more Drama then News and I have been seeing a  local Paki drama regarding such a voilence but it doesnt litteraly show such things since it is not publically veiwable.

But the youth has been informed of a local site that shows these raw footages of people getting beheaded and any such incidence that occurs with their voices getting hurt. One of the site you will be interested in http://islamabadobserver.com/2009/04/25/new-leaked-videos-of-taliban-beheading/    All the news in this site comes from the Capitals information provided it self, and this site shows the harshest truths.

Recently ofcourse you would have heard of another barbaric act of the real Talibans the one that deprives a girl/women of her rights to freedom. The beating of a young girl with leather strap, that was recently broadcasted all over the country on all channels and the whole country got hot headed on this major strikes burning of Taliban photooes public comments on this was the harshest I have seen. That is the kind of way the Media should broadcast all the news, but they are not allowed to have such videos like beheading on their channels, now I dunno why but maybe not publiclly veiawable or something.

These Talibans are barbaric people, they must pay for it now and then.

#2- The terrorists have been infiltrating around from the afghan border into our country funded by the Indians and if Nato or America injects more men into Afghan the Taliban(Indian Raw Agents) would look for our county to get in to. And Amazing fact is that they come fully equipped with cordless communication devices, new high tech weaponry where as the Taliban I remembered were just some Turban wearing bearded people who look unfed.

That is a big problem right now with Taliban is the fact that they are moving into the Pakistan. It was expected that it would happen, chaos in one country usually spreads to its neighbors. So it is no surprise that Taliban started to creep into Pakistan. The question is why the Pakistani government let it happen for so long.

As for the weaponry the Taliban has plenty of capabilities to buy new weapons through arms dealers, the poppy fields yield good profit. No need for India to be involved.

Its not just the poppy feild, those are the afghan talibans India has its own men infiltrating in to our borders as well which are now in our major cities such as Islamabad Lahore and Karachi. And as for our Govt taking no action, we never had sufficient resources the Aid provided to us was used to buy weapons but In my opinion they should have installed a barbed wire wall thing along Afghan border whih electricity in it. That would have still been not enough because the Pak-Afghan border is very rugged mountains and tunnels have been built over the years and it is very hard for us to find those infiltrating positions.

Its not just the poppy feild, those are the afghan talibans India has its own men infiltrating in to our borders as well which are now in our major cities such as Islamabad Lahore and Karachi. And as for our Govt taking no action, we never had sufficient resources the Aid provided to us was used to buy weapons but In my opinion they should have installed a barbed wire wall thing along Afghan border whih electricity in it. That would have still been not enough because the Pak-Afghan border is very rugged mountains and tunnels have been built over the years and it is very hard for us to find those infiltrating positions.

The mountain borders are always hard to hold tight, tunnels are not even needed there could be hundred goat paths only known to the locals that could be used to cross the mountains. But the Pakistani government should have been ready for that.

We never expected they would turn against Pakistan,  mean they used to have such good relations with our people, some still have(The genuine Talibans) not the one comin in to our borders. Its not just the afghan border, it borders with India and the baluchistan side of the border whih is more tilted towards Iranian side. Most of our forces are tilted towards India because we pose a bigger threat from em.