General Gaming questions

Kirby Gotenks absorbed

no they dedicated us and the entire  duneiverce  to the service of ea sells department for the rest of our miserable life regardless

of the  fact the ea bought the rights of this legendary  game then made a nice little grave for it

called emperor the very own game that he want you to buy.. when he him self stoped playing it

7 years ago.. this is getting funny dont u think..?

and from here i ask you .. what killed dune rts when other silly games like red alert and c&c

are still up??  was it emperor ? or ea ? or guys like you ?

this isnt a game mister dummy this a grave yard and abandonware besides i have a legit key

and i was going to give him one of my nicks and its not illegal to download backup isos

do you mules speak English or do i start flaming like the old days so voodoo can enter some early

action?

this isnt a game mister dummy this a grave yard and abandonware besides i have a legit key

and i was going to give him one of my nicks and its not illegal to download backup isos

do you mules speak English or do i start flaming like the old days so voodoo can enter some early

action?

Actually Voodoo Daddy is not a moderator on this board, he's the moderator on the Emperor board, which is the correct place for discussions about Emperor, so $picy, please take your argument there, and I'm sure Khan will follow you there.

man they are in the wrong mood here.. dont be surprised if they reported you and put you in jail

just because you said that .. hehe  join the underworld of emp the revolution on ea massacres

and its  loyal agents

pm me and we will see haw to get you on the server ..

so $picy, please take your argument there, and I'm sure Khan will follow you there.

i would talk to him if he was a player .. because i was looking for a game all day and i didnt find

any ... i dont care if people steal this game to play with me .. so for me his just an outsider

he dosnt understand .. i know u and akriku are good guys and i dont want problems with u

Oh I'm so sorry mr spacco, I mean spicy, I forgot that the best way to support a game is to advocate piracy. Nice.

If you can't afford it, and you play it a lot, it is nice. Even if you can afford it, and you download it anyway, but you play it a lot, it still is very nice and I don't care about piracy issues to be honest, but that's just my opinion, eg. a lot of games in S.A. cost ridiculous amounts of cash (considering it's a game), so I don't think it's very fair, do remember supporting a game and obtaining the game through piracy is two different things, do remember though, this is my opinion and I never meant to be mean.

just a question, is torrent downloading considered piracy as well?  ???

Sorry, but I don't really know.

Actually Voodoo Daddy is not a moderator on this board, he's the moderator on the Emperor board, which is the correct place for discussions about Emperor, so $picy, please take your argument there, and I'm sure Khan will follow you there.

technically this is a topic about questions about games, so I'm sure it's fine

man they are in the wrong mood here.. dont be surprised if they reported you and put you in jail

just because you said that .. hehe  join the underworld of emp the revolution on ea massacres

and its  loyal agents

pm me and we will see haw to get you on the server ..

That's fine, besides, my teachers are bombarding me with endless projects and I have a load of studying to do to.

Actually I used to play (I was crap but I tried) but my laptop can't run it, so no I don't play anymore. But this discussion isn't worth it.

oh well am crap also but i play to have fun and because unlike you i like dune lol

its not the  discussion that is not worth it ,, u just dont want to admit it ..

you dont care about the game because you are not active in it so leave the matter to us ..

it wasnt me who killed the game its me who still playing it

thanks khan i know you from long time of posting and i dont want to lose a friend

but the game is really in a dire status and needs some ideas to stay online

if you are hungry you might just steal to stay alive

oh well am crap also but i play to have fun and because unlike you i like dune lol

you dont care about the game because you are not active in it so leave the matter to us ..

it wasnt me who killed the game its me who still playing it

thanks khan i know you from long time of posting and i dont want to lose a friend

but the game is really in a dire status and needs some ideas to stay online

if you are hungry you might just steal to stay alive

To be honest if I could play it I really would but like I said I actually can't play it. I wish the game still had support, let's face it shutting down the servers didn't help the game any. But if the game is open to piracy that drastically reduces the chances of a company, especially one like EA, supporting it. Anyway this discussion is not worth getting worked up over, not for me anyway, sorry for calling you a Jackass.

Peace.

sorry for calling you a co-operative friend.

That's not nice Khan.

That's not nice $picy, but I think it might be nicer than khan's post.

Kiss and make up now! :D