Fed2k 2.0

Dunenewt

With all the talk about Web 2.0, what features could we integrate into future incarnations of Fed2k?  Whilst searching for Firefox plug-ins, I came across one which automatically posts whatever you're browsing or listening to, to a website called Twiiter.  Now if that could be adapted, so that with one click we could post what we're listening to, to the relevant thread, that would be handy.  Also, perhaps in the future we will have the ability to create our own groups, like on Facebook.  The DuneWiki is another step in the right direction, however, none of you lot seem to contribute.

Why not?  Are you on Facebook?  If so, it wont be that hard to track you down and find you.

I did make quite a few different colour schemes for the old board and website.  There was Corrino, Harkonnen, Atreides, Ordos, Ixian, and Tleilaxu colour schemes.

Yes I'm on facebook, but I won't be joining that group :)

I'm only in two other groups, but those are kinda pointless for me as well since I don't participate in their activities.

Yes I'm sure you could find me on facebook. Which is one of the problems I have with facebook, that any random person could find info on anyone.

Although I have my privacy settings all high.

Me too, the main page hasn't been updated in ages and the forums reverted back, I had the Atreides theme for quite some time. I miss it :(

Who wants to vote for me, or perhaps Andrew or Edric, to be allowed to post new news posts?

• 3 weeks later...