Bioshock

TMA_1

yes i finished it. it was like i was dreaming. i was stuned by the surrounding its amazing

to be in it....  and for those who killed the little sisters at the end it turned that they

are real kids and they were saved and became prety ladyes, shame u killed them u had more

adam than i can spend cos the doctor was giving me a present of 200 adam every 3 girls saved

plus a 150 adam worth rare plazmide.. so greed did its freinds are the end

Since I can not play it on my crappy computer, I'm going to play System Shock 2 which sounds very similar and is what bioshock is based upon somewhat.

I tried system shock 2 before but did not like it. Maybe I will now. hope it works.

EDIT:

Damn, can get to menu and start of game but it freezes within a couple seconds.

EDIT:

Figured it out, had to open with run: Setup -lgntforce command and disable dual  processor.

Bioshock is quite similar to system shock 2

• 4 weeks later...

yes man . i never tend to be serious when am here or in emperor server... we like to

put it on a lot and drive it far.. its the themes of emp community i think you are new here..

there is big names in this field . just saying them will make people here laugh there butts out..

korlover. doompower . nununu. elspues . gun. yokolord. desertway. kaleem 

such hilarious characters , they just keep you going..

as for deathand i never meant it to sound violent  its the just the name of harckonans

super weapon and i am a hark player.. so i was just saying that those guys kinda messed

up with the role playing part in the game . and turned t kill nice looking little girls

for some extra credits and that wasnt a cool something to do..

you sound like a gamer . what do u think? i mean as hark player i dont mind

playing the evil part in a game. but to kill helpless little girls with my own hands

instead of saving them.. and because of money? no way .. thats not why deathand joined the party..

long live Arrakis  warriors

I am indeed a gamer.

Well, I'm not exactly sure how seriuous you are but...

I'd probably rather save the girls (not having played bioshock). Obviously a game is just a game, but when it comes to games feauturing a sense of morality I do like to take said sense and ethical situations with some seriousness becase they are a part of the game to enjoy and immerse oneself in. Especially in RPG's, where it can be beneficial to get into that role-playing mood. If you have set you're self up as a heroic character thus far (or atleast a character with an interesting set of morals) I find that suddenly going out of character and committing heinous act of the blue negatively effects the experience of the game making it feel more ''fake'' and like a game rather than an adventure, which can have a serious effect on an RPG.

''i wouldn't enjoy killing them..its just like when u are watching a movie and you don't want

the hero to die . some peapol even cry when they watch emotional movies...

u know its that kind of living the story for a moment.. cheers  ''

I can also understand that. Sometimes when playing games it can be nice to get ''into them'' and experience them in such a way where you almost care (or feel like you care) about the characters, their fates and actions. Of course, some people prefer the insane/ selfish evil feeling of a being an evil doer, but personally I prefer a more noble path, and generally role play such a character in RPG's and other games.

Let's farm these girls.

reply s like that started this whole talk that i said.. if they talked with sense  like you did from

the start it would have been solved..  i mean the game feels so real and when i hold that

girl in my arms i realy feel her breathing . ok its a game but its a dam good one and

it puts you inside that world .. so tell me : why do i want to break her little neck?

and see the blood blowing from her mouth? and hear the child last words.. crying :

ohhh you  hurted me..  :'( 

lol.. why do i want a seen like that in my game? instead of the nice seen were they say thank you mister for saving us... i mean they are realy cute and they sound real and i smile at them..

i will get the adam anyway from the doctor

if i didnt kill them!!

then after i do that (thing) i did.. i come here and i say (things)  like that :

Sorry buddy, no can do. It's not about the Adam, it's about f*cked up little girls with slugs in them. I'm pretty sure I would harvest them if you received less Adam for doing so.

you see ?? !! he likes doing it.. but dosnt want to know that you can remove the slugs and

heal the kids..  what do you think of kids with cancer ?? should we remove the cancer from

them, or just get a flam thrower ?? and kill them with vengeance  doom 3 style ?

yes am not serious at all and am not calling those guys evil or bad persons ..

am just talking about the game and about  first hands psychological reactions of gamers  when it comes to situation like that. am not trying to role playe the hero character but i will surly not enjoy any games

that will make me break the necks of little helpless  kids to drink their blood

while they cry in fear calling for their daddies .. the cast it self dose not suite me..

am i hitting any bells here mister santa??  may god saves us all . and marry  christmas kids..

i hop you dont wake up in the morning with a slug in your chest and somone running behind you  with a bazzoka trying to blow you to pieces just because someone eals has put it in there..

Harvesting the girls is the right thing to do.

about the big comics characters in emp community that i told you about . which you  see them now days scattered here and there

i quote you this reply , of one of the greatest of them , mister jeff (a talented emp player as well) 

If you kill the girls, you must be really evil :D(although not the proper word to describe it), since you couldn't be greedy about it (since you get prizes and adam (and whatever) from the docter.)

I don't own the game(indicated by my brother(sneakgab))