hey ladies

KALONY

Hey Kalony, good to hear from u again. there are some players still around from your time.

Spaze, Pearl, Newlords, JC, Des, and I actually saw Guns on the other nite. And by the way, Wo ist meine CD von ihrer Musik? Lol, As soon as I get it, I'll hit you with some more Blues.

Later,

Voodoo

• 2 weeks later...

OK i have to said that i have been on for the last 3 days and no body other than gun comes on but he doesn't play at all.

but i will stay coming on. just about 8 o'clock Est. time.

Hey its me guns... forgot my password to my forum name so i made this.  Anyways.... i do play online... its just that you never challenge me.  After i beat you a few times you quit and log off.  Or you take so long to join that i go afk.  Anyways if any one is up for a game use empbot.  Empbot is very useful and lets you know when there is a game.  Look in the stickied threads to see where to download it.

havent't been playing this game for quite some time. mostly because I don't have time/other things to do.

but it's still installed and always will be (unless it won't work with vista when I upgrad due to crysis and other dx10 games by the end of the year). but maybe I'll install even 2 OS on my gaming pc. I would join a game at the weekends maybe. but you should post a date...

Yup..it works so whats the prob? Was it yours?

Here's the deal. I have lost my cd case...which means I also lost my cd key and of course I had to use other methods. All I have is the install disc. so I'm lucky to be online at all. I'm still looking for the cd case and the other disc's.