stefanhendriks

Ever had so many events going on in so little time? Let me sum it up for June:

- bought a house

- renovate it

- 2 deaths in family

- move into new house

And the coming month July:

- getting married

I mean, within 2 months so many different emotions and stuff going on. I am already tired of it.

Btw, 26th July is the date. ;)

Thanks.

Yesterday my girlfriend picked up the wedding dress. It does not feel like we're getting married soon, but such events surely make you a bit more aware of the fact that it is coming close now.

I am very proud of the house, we both work hard for it. And, in some way it is thanks to D2TM i could buy it.

That is busy!

I'm busy with work, and now within a week I have to decide what to do for the next 9 months (registration is on July 10th). Either spend money on interest, or spend the same amount and go back to school (interest will not be charged (reset)). hmm. Fun times.

D2TM finished in July? Hmm

Speaking of that. I have sorted out the history from Arrakis 1.x to D2TM versions. I found 4 attempts of D2TM. And, with the new engine i can add number 5.

D2TM as it is now (DEMO 3.x) is still the best, but it will be surpassed once i package up a new version (hence you can download all you want from Google code right now). But yeah, i need time. I also try to redo D2K at the same time, as if i have enough time in the world! :D