rastafa ray

thesnake

hi..i see some posts here is about music,,and gave me the idea of asking this question here..

well here it is :

_ i like bob Marley and Reggie music a lot....

but they keep talking about Babylon,,and that ja god..and about moving to the promise land

which is Babylon i guess...(exidos)

and i ve been wounderring for so long...were the fuk is this Babylon???and what is that long story short?? i never herd in my life about that stuff except from bob Marley lol...

but i like his music even that i cant make sense of anything he say.....

and why he appear sometimes with the Israeli star(the one that have 6 corners) is he a Jew???

is rastafa ray and the Babylon thing related to the profit of the Jew? (moses)

thank you for shading light...

man..i dont think bob marley and his clan in jamica is related in anyway to iraq..

and if it was somthing from the history why they keep saying we are going to zion and babylon

and stuff?? were the hell is those places??? only in their head??

i mean sutly they dont mean they are going to invade iraq right?? (even that is seems like everyone eals did heehe)  and even if they did go to iraq marijuana is totaly against the law there!!!

anyway erjin looks like u dont know either  so join the list  ..

*sigh*

Babylon is the System, the Man, the Government, whatever you want to call it. It is modern society, which the Rastas believe is flawed and wrong. Jah is God, Haile Selassie is believed to be God incarnate(Although he is dead). The Rasta way is all about Ethiopia, the promised land, and not Jamaica, Israel, or Iraq. Babylon, by the way, was the capital of ancient Persia, but it isn't usd in this context by the Rastas..

The end.

yup! quite right clemenza

Haile Selassie is actually one of my heroes. A great leader of people. The myths of the ethiopian kings are quite amazing too! claim to have descended from Solomon and the Queen of Sheba.

are you sure their not realted to profit moses and Jews??

i mean Ethiopia is full of them and they are called the Falasha..

they travel to Israel by the milions...

i saw bob Marley lots of times posting and singing next to the star of David(the one on Israeli flag)

yup! quite right clemenza

Haile Selassie is actually one of my heroes. A great leader of people. The myths of the ethiopian kings are quite amazing too! claim to have descended from Solomon and the Queen of Sheba.

write His Blessed Highness Emperor Ras Tafari Haile Selassie of Abissinia, or let there be curse of Jah upon you! go Zion, burn da Babylon!