haw to join mp3 files

please tell us what you want to do, I don't understand you...

what do you want to do with the mp3 files? you can't join them. you can join the army or join the dune2k community but you can't join mp3s  ???

whats rong with you peapol???!!

join files= use a files joining  program to make a big file from small files whitch is the oposit of splitting files...

yes i want to merge them

like Un-rarring an mp3 which is Rar-ed in seperate files of each 50 kb...

well unraring or unzipping have nothing to do with it..

i have small mp3  files (about 50 songs) and i want to join them in one big file so i can burn them with nero without mixing them with the other content of the cd...i tryed google but nothing

ok forget about joining i have a bigger problem now....

the mp3 files wont burn like normal mp3 ..are there diffrent kinds of mp3? the files i have

i downloaded them from winamp stream ripper but they are actting like if they are normal windows audio files.. i mean they dont burn in a compressed way like normal mp3..any ideas?

ok forget about joining i have a bigger problem now....

the mp3 files wont burn like normal mp3 ..are there diffrent kinds of mp3?

You lost me now,I thought you were trying to burn Mp3's. Now it sounds like they are not Mp3 files.

The Mp3 file should look like this....09-megadeth-symphony_of_destruction.mp3

??? WTF.gif ???

!OMFG!

Spicy, is there any possibility that we can ship you to some kind of island where no computers exist?!

For that cd, try windows media player 10

you can rip burn an moderate songs in a playlist before burning..

but the are mp3.. when i downloaded them it sayes mp3 and nero said they are mp3 and my windows folder say they are mp3 but when i try to burn them using nero or win mp 10  the files are so huge like if they are wm audio files

i wasted 2 cds and the burned cd shows blanck but in the same time its full..

am telling you they are not the normal mp3 format is thee deffrent onse?

am trying to convert them now using switch but i dunno the outcom.....

comon scar.. i downloaded the files from radio classic america (32kps sterio)

lol they cant be vedios and i did somthing here :

i reconverted those mp3 files to mp3 files using a program called switch

and guess what : a 200 mb mp3 downloaded file gave me more than 700 mb mp3

switched file... wired isnt it??? i still havnt tryied to burn that file yet

as it is too big for the 700 mb cd... i will try smaller files i dunno if it will work or not..

could it be the deffrence in encoder bitrate?  size is not the problem dune i can allwayes splite that mp3 i didnt morph anything scar  the story is i downloaded files from this winamp radio station and evry sinfle info said they are mp3 but when i try to burn the seem too big and make nero act wierd by

burrning blanck cds....

when i used an mp3 converter s/w called switch to convert those mp3 files to mp3 the resolt was that those files expanded by more than 3 times ... i dunno what is the nature of the new output files that came out from switch...they should be normal 128 kbps mp3 files.. i will try to burn a cd from them in few minuts