this is not a jok

thesnake

Hi.. what if you are a realy good fps player.. i mean like if you playe bf2 all day every day 24/7..

and then one day you found your self in the army and got in a fire fight setuation...

would you then start bunny jumping and shoot while your doing it ? i mean just by the habit..

or you will stick to melitry training you had...

i mean are we going to see soon in the future a hole and real army of bunny jumpers ??

thank you

well i played a lot of fps games like unreal and fear  and they all seem to do this not only in bf2

so its becoming somthing normal..i wasnt talking about bf2..

i was saying is this move will pass into the real life when the army technical training officers will

find it harder to shoot somone like magic jonson or chakil oneil hahaha

i was saying is this move will pass into the real life when the army technical training officers will

find it harder to shoot somone like magic jonson or chakil oneil hahaha

Yea try bunny-hopping in the real world with around 80 pounds of gear on your ass.

Hi.. what if you are a realy good fps player.. i mean like if you playe bf2 all day every day 24/7..

and then one day you found your self in the army and got in a fire fight setuation...

would you then start bunny jumping and shoot while your doing it ? i mean just by the habit..

or you will stick to melitry training you had...

i mean are we going to see soon in the future a hole and real army of bunny jumpers ??

thank you

If the real fighting consisted of a keyboard and mouse, then probably. If it included just myself and my rifle, I would believe that doing it on a keyboard would not connect to doing it in real life. Hopefully the training from basic training would kick in.

i think from now on if somone points a gun on me i will start jumping  :P

(just a reaction)

I don't think you're putting much thought into how you'll act. I'm pretty sure your ass will hit the ground as soon as you see a gun.

well i hop ill never do...  ::)... anyway i dont have anything about bunny hopers

its just a game... am just piking up on the subject because i see all players in

all games jumping around like rabits... i never tryed the tacnic my self actuly

but i would if it will get my score to be higher,, peace

Meh, bunny jumping is not a very good tactic, unless you're reloading and need to get wild. Otherwise, crouch and shoot.

Thats the only time I jump around is trying to re-load and hope for the best. Something i've noticed alot now is they tried to evolve bunny-hopping somewhat into some kind of fancy new jump, then left or right..I mean why go through all that trouble when you can't even shoot in mid jump?  I'm so glad they fixed that crap.

crunch and shoot? or prone and shoot?  i even saw guys shooting at mid prone..whitch mean they shoot while taking a dive into prone and they did kill me....

by the way what about the new booster pack ? any new usfull unloacks in that?

well laugh as u want but belive me those guyes are good they can kill you while they are still in the air in their way to the ground and there is nothing u can do about it as the player budy is still flying...  >:(

I believe operating a rifle in mid-air could lead to serious discomfort. Your upper body would likely try to move backwards, and as you can't use your legs to balance in the air, you could be landing in an awkward position.