George Bush the Worst President in 100 Years?

I was referring to the numerous accounts of friendly fire.

They killed your troops as well?

US military killed lots of Canadian soldiers in Afghanistan. They love flying around in their planes blowing up stuff on the ground.

EDIT:

Do I miss Bush?  Frankly, I

They killed your troops as well?

US military killed lots of Canadian soldiers in Afghanistan. They love flying around in their planes blowing up stuff on the ground.

Apparently canadians are not saints either. We sunk a Thailand's ship of the coast of Somalia which was being used as mother ship by pirates, however the Thai crew was still aboard. Apparently we forgot to check with Pirate registry to make sure that the ship had only pirates on it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Rumsfeld mixed Bible with intelligence for Bush: report

It said Rumsfeld displayed the passages over photographs of US forces in Iraq to curry favor with then president George W. Bush, despite concerns about the incendiary impact on the Islamic world if they were ever made public.

One republished on the GQ website came from March 31, 2003, showing a US tank roaring through the desert about 10 days after the United States invaded Iraq to topple the regime of Saddam Hussein.

Over the image was printed a verse from Ephesians: "Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand."

WTF?

• 2 weeks later...

Report: Iraq abuse photos depict torture, rape

Obama administration trying to block the court-ordered release of images

Maybe they should be released and then America will try to change its foreign policy to prevent it from happening again?

"I am not sure what purpose their release would serve other than a legal one and the consequence would be to imperil our troops, the only protectors of our foreign policy, when we most need them," Taguba was quoted by the Daily Telegraph. "The mere description of these pictures is horrendous enough, take my word for it."

Nope, guess not. Really? Pictures of people being tortured and raped by an invading force might make the locals angry?

I am inclined to agree that no good can come of releasing the photos.  Merely reading the description of the atrocious acts being conducted against these prisoners leaves one with a feeling of revulsion and anger.  As an American, I was infuriated at the American soldiers who perpetrated these heinous crimes, so I can only imagine how the rest of the world must feel toward them, not to mention the nations with whom we are currently engaged in war.  I believe that the soldiers that were guilty of these abuses should be prosecuted as criminals.  These acts were not conducted as part of the effort to extract vital information to protect the American people; these acts were designed solely to degrade and humiliate these people. 

• 2 weeks later...