International Thread (Idea only)

Dunenewt

yo folks... come over to my place and I'll teach you some more german. though I think the language sucks. I mean it just doesn't sound as cool as english (that's why I almost always watch movies in english except if they weren't english in the first place) and also it's too complicated to learn for other people. and some morons decided some years ago to reform the whole language to make some words easier. the result is: many word look really stupid in their new spelling and are way too complicated for people who learnt the "old" form. those people (which are the vast majority also still stick to the "old" form and most of them always will (so do I) and also newspapers and magazines do. and in school they learn the "new" forms (so did and does my sister who is 11 years younger) which is actually ridicolous cause 95% of the books, magazines and almost every other kind of print media is still using the old form. so if I was being sent to school now as a young kid I'd be very very confused.