audio cds

Hi..i am actuly new to copying cds as i didnt have a cd that can burn cds befor.

most of the files are eazy to copy or burn but sound files makes me confused.

what want to know is can i put them in a formate than be played on a normal

cd player? i mean not on a computer just like normal sound cds!!?>

to be off the problem of what is legal or not i dont want to say what those files

have in them the are just sound files in the format of mp3 or wmp..thank you

what want to know is can i put them in a formate than be played on a normal

cd player? i mean not on a computer just like normal sound cds!!?>

Yes, you just need a audio ripping program for that.

Try looking at the freeware on this site it has some good programs for those just starting to learn how to do audio rips to CD,CD to Mp3' etc. Here's the main page..> http://www.mp3-converter.com/mp3_to_cd/index.htm

Here's the Freeware downloads page..> http://www.mp3-converter.com/mp3_converter_freeware.htm

Nero is great and all, but it's not very noob friendly if you know what I mean.

we will use nero version 6 somthing...

i will tell you what i will do and please tell me is it right or rong befor i waste a good blank cd ..

i will open nero express then chose music

then it will ask me do i want mp3 or wma or audio cd.....

which one to choose please that have best chance on playing on my ordinary

cd players.... thanks

talking about nob freindly there more than 15 s/w on that page man.. which one do i need to playe

those files on normal cd players.. and are the s/w free?? i dont have a credit card :'(

thx

Yea that is the freeware page section, I gave you that whole site though cause it has some tutorials in it also.

which one to choose please that have best chance on playing on my ordinary

cd players.... thanks

Well if your wanting to make it to burn to CD to play on a regular stereo system CD plyr. etc. then you would want to choose to make an Audio CD. I just thought you wanted to maybe read about ripping Mp3's or whatever music file and how to burn to CD. But if your comfy with Nero try it.

I mainly use Nero alot now for making my own DVD movies to watch on my regular player, but catch me on msn today and i'll help you with it.  ;) I have Nero OEM vers. with the latest update I believe is 6.6.0.18 that came with my DVD burner.

Anyway, i'll have MSN on alot today so just catch me and we can walk through it, just been so long since i've burned any music to regular cdr's. I only use DVDR's now due to the nice space it can hold.

Also, I hope you bought at least a few extra cdr's because when burning things to CD or DVD there's always a chance of making a nice CD 'coaster' or 2 sometimes.  ;D

comment for noobs.

You know if you want to copy / burn audio files you can simply use iTunes. It's a matter of drag-and-drop. Can't be easier. First drag the file into your music library. Then create a playlist of the files you wnt on CD. (drag them to the playlist icon). Then select the burn option on the right top corner. That's it. :)

Hey Vek, what was your website in your sig about? or are you updating it?

it's my homepage. but I removed it because there will be a new design soon.

but unfortunately we don't have time for it right now because we have to finish our busniess website first which is a lot of work to do.