Death to the Atreides!

Edric O

Ha! Has any of u ever read 'Children of Dune'?

Because it is written there that SIMPLE WATER can destroy a worm!!! And where does th Water of Life come fom??? It is produced by a baby worm dying of drowning! And what about Chapterhouse?? You can find worms there too!! And if u destroy the worms you foolish Fremen and Atreides you destroy yourselves too!

'Cause if u do that 'all eyes will turn _AWAY_ from Arrakis'! And which direction will they turn to? ::) Of course to the Harkonnen who have huge stockpiles of spice on Giedi Prime and it's moons!!! ;D And about the petty Duke... why would any REAL Fremen succumb to a non-fremen power??? If i was a Fremen I'd cut their throats with my knife and give their water to my sietch!

I (The Baron) am reluctant to ally with the calculating and money-dependant Ordos, but if that's the price to destroy the Atreides I'd pay it! The Duke will die before these eyes!!! And about the Sardaukar: they won't ally with a House that destroyed their Emperor!! (Do you remember the battle on the plains of Arrakeen??) I say that if I was a Bashar or a Burzegh, I'd ally with the Harkonnen to restore House Corrino to it's original place! And about destroying the Spice: the whole universe depend upon that very material!!! If anyone would destroy the spice, the whole universe would collapse into a raging chaos. The Ordos could not survive this, because it is said (we all know it) that any soldier of the Ordos would abandon that House for money!!!

I'd hardly call Dune 2000 the most balanced game in the world. Well, I would, but it's because all the sides are basically the same with like, oh, I don't know, 10 graphical changes? >:(

Each side has exactly the same weaponry except for one or two super-weapons (which are, really, a small attempt to add diversity). If Dune 2000 was as balanced as, say, StarCraft, it would have been more of a hit game.

And returning to the point, everyone <i>knows</i> that the Harkonnen are best, what with the Saduakar and Deathhands and all. Atreides are better than Ordos, though.

• 3 weeks later...
And returning to the point, everyone <i>knows</i> that the Harkonnen are best, what with the Saduakar and Deathhands and all. Atreides are better than Ordos, though.

The Harkonnen don't actually have the Sarduakar. That is only on the playstation version because they were slack and took the Imperials out. It's also on the patch. But only in multiplayer because once again there are no Imperial in multiplayer.