Dune2000-please help!!!!!!!!

RsShewolfe

I know this is really off the wall but I need help. I contacted Westwood, they would not even discuss the problem, said the  game was too old. I could'nt find Dune 2000 anywhere around here so I purchased it on ebay. well, I got my disc but it had no handbook. I don't know how to do anything on this game.Is their anyplace to download the handbook from or at least the basic stuff, like controls, how to build something, mine the spice,etc. If anybody out there can help, I'd be most grateful.

Thanks

RsShewolfe

A brief summary.

Click on units, click somewhere else to move.

Click on units, click on enemy structure or unit to attack.

Make box of units by holding and draging mouse.

Mine spice by building a refinary on the menu on the left. Then tell the harvester when it arives to attack the red stuff on the sand.

Buld buildings by clicking on them in the left column. To place, click on building when it sais READY. then choose a space of rock to place it and click there. Build units the same way. Except dont have to click on them when it sais ready.

Sometimes you get an MCV vehicle to start with. Move it onto rock and double click it to deploy it. It turns into a construction yard. Place concrete first under new structures so they last longer.

This is all that comes to mind right now. So if there is something else you need help with, please ask as. Everyone here will do their best to get you started.

If you want to make teams, select the units you want (dragging a box or use the shift-key to select more units) And do ctrl + 0 - 9 (You can make 10 teams that way) You can call them with just 1 - 9, then you select all the units in that team with that number

Force Attack: Hold down control and click area to attack. [This makes your units fire on anything, foe example your own units or a patch of land.]

Force Move:With Heavy vehicles,hold down alt=click destination. This makes your unit run over enemy infantry with a cool squish sound. You can't run over your own units.

• 2 weeks later...