D2TM - Progress screenshots

stefanhendriks

You've made me happy! ;D And I'm very glad you've replicated the "clockwise" construction progress animation, like in C&C ;D

And maybe you'll relocate the power and spice meters somewhere else? They just blend with the column and are a bit hard to detect, I think... They'd better look on, say, yellow background...

BTW, what palette you're using? The original Dune2-or-alike (256 colors), or a 24-bit Windows? Cuz in 24-bit the icons look even better...

The power and spice bar are fine, there are no other suitable locations imo? Not on structures themselves anyway. The bars though should perhaps be a bit more easy to identify.

I liked the way they were on top in the Bene Gesserit.

the clock-wise building is not new btw, it was in D2TM Bene version afaik.

I think I missed that. D'oh!

Here's the result:

mentato640x4800wb.png

There are four Mentats in the package, including the Bene Gesserit (or whoever she is), note, however, that the BG mentat uses not the ibm.pal but bene.pal palette. If you like them, I'll also create modified buttons and facial animations.

[attachment archived by Gobalopper]

I'm glad you like it ;D

Here's the new Bene Gesserit mentat, as well as the first facial animations, for Cyril. I didn't make his book yet though, but all eyes and mouth frames are here.

Note: I used the darkgreen colour as the 'mask', since I like green and don't know what colour do you use. You can change it easily I think ;)

P.S. Stefan, you probably also want to have the hi-quality pictures for the mentat screens, just like the ones I used for my wallpapers? I can create them for you if you like ;)

[attachment archived by Gobalopper]