o0sum41 joined tha club

o0sum41

feels great to be here

well i`m kinda new here but played dune for some long time. always had a ilegal copy but dicided that i want a legal 1... only prob it was a little to late  ::)

also thanx for the instalation fix and all the other stuff i found here like the cpu grabber, havent tested it but gonna test it out when i have a team mate

cant wait to play against a real human

well see you on the battlefield

Glad to hear you finding it nice here. We are all a nice bunch of people (shut up everyone else !) who all have played this game and or read the books.

Have you managed to get your self over to RA's server ?

By the way, its not too late for the game.

Hey, tell us a bit about yourself, where u from, how long you been playing...anything you want.

well i found this game on a twilight cd from a friend and totally loved it from the start and played some mission and so on till i start playing games that i could play online. after some time i came back to emperor but wanted more so i start looking for a place to buy the game for online games and the movies. after a few weeks i finally got it but couldnt instal because i needed a fix. and that lead me to this site

i didnt read the books but i have seen the movie realy liked the fremen en the worms

and i`m from the netherlands , my msn adres: sum41_freaky@hotmail.com

i also managed to run start that RA`s emp bot ..but now i need to find a way to understabd it :P

hehe, good stuff. Never mind about being from the Netherlands ;) just kidding !

did you not get the instructions for the empbot program ?

I see you are on XWIS server, but you are alone there. There are two people on RA's now. You will always have better luck on RA's server then on XWIS.

Why hello there o0sum41!  Glad to have you with us and hope you have a rootin' tootin' good time!  Cant wait to see you on the sands of dune where we can battle for the spice of arrakis ! Just watch out for those worms they sure can be gosh darn mean! If you need an ally just pop into my games anytime you feel like and just ask to play it'll be a blast!

ok, seriously, who has hijacked gun's account?

and welcome o0sum41

hopefully i'll see u on sometime, in my rare occasions of play.

~slap

well i found this game on a twilight cd from a friend and totally loved it from the start and played some mission and so on till i start playing games that i could play online. after some time i came back to emperor but wanted more so i start looking for a place to buy the game for online games and the movies. after a few weeks i finally got it but couldnt instal because i needed a fix. and that lead me to this site

i didnt read the books but i have seen the movie realy liked the fremen en the worms

and i`m from the netherlands , my msn adres: sum41_freaky@hotmail.com

i also managed to run start that RA`s emp bot ..but now i need to find a way to understabd it :P

This link http://dune2k.com/forum/index.php?topic=15757.0 should help you get on RA's server.... you need to XWIS tool as well...its all there.  Glad to see you are actually playing the single player first before jumping into the multiplayer.

We are all a nice bunch of people .

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!

... welcome sum41... now we just need system of a down, linkin park, in flames, megadeth, slipknot... and we can have a metal party !!  ;D :D !!

O wait... ur dutch ... forget the party thing  :P