a quicky :-)

spicy

yes scar if i wanted to read a 5 yo web i wouldnt be posting here i would have just read emp pages.

but i wanted to hear what today players are doing , i hurd defrent openions, i my self like madenod told me , the spiceman and i know what to do i just wanted to see if all agree on somthing whitch is not,olso new players can learn from this

;D  now somthing came up, am sorry  pearl  but i will tell some of hark ure bo here as i saw it

yesterday,,,  well pearl  went bar and scouted and made planty of inf,, then ref then fac

then another ref..... and he  (ca u belive this) he stoped bulidng, he just upgreaded his

2 ref and it took him ages then he put 2 sard buldings.then stoped building again....

after  a while he made 2 more fac (waw,, a bar 2 sard buldings 3 fac only on 2 ref)

then he went ref ref.but like realy slow. at that time i would have 6 refs.. strange isnt it.

but he defnetly make dubble my army.but i make dubble his base.

whitch  bring me to a more specific question::::::

is it more importent to build? and go up tech tree?? or more importent to have planty of units at start  , whitch may get over numberd with a good opponent with a bigger base???and air power.

..............................................................................................

am starting a new clain: the spice clain

now i have 2 player  :

sarbokar: spicezoid      what the hell zoid means sarb

rshark:  spice2u

offcorse i will leave the lead to sarb who is higer ranked than me... 8)

And erjin.... it is possible to ride at zero or close to it.  I have had my cash ticking at 49-50 solaris.  49-50-49-50-49-50-49-50-49-50-49-50  like that...

that is basically riding zero and it does work.  And actually that is the most efficient way to play (unit wise in the begining).  Even emperor worm stated that.  If you see 14,000 solaris built up in your bank then it means you arent building enough.  You should be spending your money as fast as possible.  You should be converting your solaris into units .....

How many times have you ever said to yourself..... "Damn i died rich... i had 20,000 solaris but couldnt spend it".    Thats the worst thing.... if your enemy is overwhelming you and you look in your bank and see tons of cash then right there it should dawn on you...

Now dont get me wrong... this only applies to early to early-mid game.... in a late game you do want lots of cash.... but to have 4-6k in your bank in the early stage of a game is not a good idea.  SPEND IT  ;D

I agree, the worst thing is to die rich. But I also find it so hard to ride 0 effectively ( without major management, pausing and unpausing) without a set BO...How often do you hit that except in a few early BOs where you do a set procedure ? As soon as you have to respond to a move by an enemy, you biuld something different or somesuch, you lose the riding 0 ability.

Thats all I am saying, I agree about it being effective early though, I am just saying it seems so hard and unlikely to happen.

1 more tip. if u place ur refs right, u need two refs only for 3 facs and 3 sards, wich is enough in the most games....so u have 3 facs and 3 sards faster than any1 else....it works for ordos.

bar ref fac ref sard (sard sard fac fac)