so whats going on with emperor and were the hell are u guys

mordusxxx

HEHE...GOOD 1.....idk how u could knew it, but i realy played cimcity classic for free online on eagames for 10 minuits some days ago....lol....just for fun, coz i saw it while i was surfing the net...

anyway....im a lill bit busy these days....it will be like that 1 or 2 weeks...but i know, that emp is not dead as long as i miss it...hehe

PEACE KALONY

So is that what you were doing when you blitz me silly the other day ?!  :D Hehe. Joking, I know you actually showed me where I was going wrong...well the biggest mistake anyway, not all the other 1,000s of things I do wrong !

I think we need to be more willing to do 1 vs 1's with lesser players to help them learn as well, and now that the ladder is up and running, you elite-ish players will have all the more reason to.  8)

So in a way I think the ladder will help the lesser players a bit, but remember to show them tips and tricks while you crush them like fleas...

well u guys keep training the ones that need to be trained then, ive done it enough in my dayz of emp that i shouldnt have to do it anymore, and as far as me being an ass and not wanting to play with noobs so be it, my choice my game if i want to play coop with some noob then ohwell because there aint nothing you or anyone can do about it :-

LOL are u saying u do not want to play with n00bs if u dont get to play with 1 them against nices players like * and % !Man u neeed to see better what are u saying cuz we have had good players online and we couldnt to do a good match to 2 v 2 cuz have a lot of people playing ands the host are sensible as it!

i lost 3 games i could to do 2 vs 2 with excellents players and it dindt run cuz room had 6 players and it did me to play a bad match ! :O

Hey guys come get hear LAURA PAUSINI, THE BEST OF !

hehe i love her !

well u guys keep training the ones that need to be trained then, ive done it enough in my dayz of emp that i shouldnt have to do it anymore, and as far as me being an ass and not wanting to play with noobs so be it, my choice my game if i want to play coop with some noob then ohwell because there aint nothing you or anyone can do about it :-

Fairs fair, I agree, if you have trained people before, you might well have had enough of it. There shouldnt be pressure on you to train (if you think there was, that is). There are, it seems, thankfully, enough people here willing to train up the less better players, so that shouldnt even be a worry mords. You just concentrate on that ladder  :D

And youkolord... what are you, a walking advertisement ? Who cares about laura paussini in a thread about emperor ?

Yeah ? How about "Just for Men" ? Ever tried that ? Thats really good so I hair.. hehe (I dont really know, before anyone asks). But do I go around crapping in other posts about it ? NO. Laura Pussyneenee has nothing to do with emp.

I notice the two people crapping on about here are the two with the least brains going (and they're in my clan, omg !).

I just hope a few people read this before it gets wiped. And whoever is thinking of wiping this, you had better ("please"; if its The Great Gob, I said "please") wipe the posts above too. I mean Laura "Who is she" Puasinni ?!?! Really ?! On a thread about Emperor: Battle for Dune ?