New Mod

Guest Sekoria

Guest Sekoria

Hello , I learned that you've got a mod for Emperor on this site lately and (I didn't know it) , I also made a mod for Emperor :)

So here's the changes :

-Devastator's more resistant but cost more

-Saboteur is cloaked now

-HK engineer fire with a gun (like the normal game) , AT Engineer is more resistant and cost less and OR engineer is cloaked on short distances.

-ORdos Lightning last a little longer

-Some new units and buildings :

*3 large windtraps

*4 generals (one for each house + the sardaukar general)

*3 Smelters (useless but nice to see :)) (a "forgotten" building , like Large windtrap)

*The Sardaukar Tank and APC (I think , I got the french version , I mean troops transporter)

*The Ixian and Guild Mega Cannon.

*The three secret units (Sky probe , ...)

*The Niap plane from the guild.

*The Scavenger Quad

I think that's all , by the way , I divided some new units in houses , I mean that Atreides get the NIAP plane , the Ordos get the Ixian MegaCannon , etc... see what I mean?

So , I just wanted to know if you're interested :)

Cyrille.bockstal@skynet.be

• 3 weeks later...

Ordos is never weak. If you say the Ordos are weak, my superior forces will crush you

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

(EVil Laugh)

I agree that Ordos units are weak, but not the house itself. I mean, look at the specs in the rules.ini - their units ARE weak, but they're fast. Each house has its own weakness - to deny that would be plain stupid.

ordos aint really in the books. so i pretty much forget about their exsistence. they r pretty easy to dismiss.

of course in a 3 way fight online,(assumin im arteides n other two r harko n ord)

i would kill the ordos first, cos he would be easier to kill and thus wont be able to be a pain in my ass.

or if the ord attacks the harko, ill attack the harko too, in this case, ill let the stronger perist first, den destry the ords.

House Ordos isn't in the books, but nobody said this game follows the books to the finest details. I must say that the Ordos not being in the books does give them that unrealistic feel as if they shouldn't be in the Dune universe at all. Good house as regards to gaming, though.

• 1 year later...