Favorite House

cyclonus

house harkonnen is horrible dude. in the game and in the book (morally speaking). it is all about house atreides, and my new house, House Jones.: snipers + kindja + some light infantry will destroy all harkonnen infantry. devastators are too slow, only good for base defense. this is the same for the assault tank, which sucks anyways compared to the atreides mongoose, which can move a lot faster. in addition, ordos laser tanks taht are pretty fast can encircle these hark tanks and eliminate them with ease. atreides also have rocket towers, giving them the best base def equip of the three houses. the APC's are actually more useful than most people would think, and harks dont have it. and remember one more thing, elite atreides units can train new units, which gives them an advantage over others. if i was playing harkonnen, i would probably have to rely more on the subhouses for the advantage.

when playing harkonnen i generally mass missile tanks, some assault tanks basically to draw fire and a bunch of flame tanks to swing around the flank and burn all the kindjals and snipers firing at my main battle group. I hate ordos because they have no strike aircraft and their aa mine is inefficient and ineffective. Also the laser tank is a pos unless you micromanage, which i dont like to do. Besides, missile tanks kill em real easy anyway.

indeed. minotaurus will rip sh*t up. just imagine this...a couple of minotaurus pounding on a random base's defense. the base is surrounded by groups consisted of 1 or 2 minotaurus, protected by 1 or 2 mongoose and 2 or 3 snipers. bombardment is supported by kindjals, also with 1 or 2 snipers. tite. elite snipers. after this, jack this up with fremen and sardukar........................................................................................................................................................................

lol. actually APCs are pretty good in this game. i think that infantry are a lot more vital in this game than they were in WW games before. thus, APCs are essential in the deployment of troops. Harks dont have them, and this poses another weakness for them.