Names of the 20 Titans

Selig

What problem with "Barbarossa"? Means "red-bearded" in latin, as it was usual name given to people living beyond Limes Romanum with usually lighter hair. Word "barbarian" comes from this source as well I think. Also it was a nickname of emperor Friedrich Hohenstauff, who ruled in the second half of 12th century. He claimed for the Germany largest land since the fall of Frankish Empire.

• 2 weeks later...

I was in the library today, and there was indeed a copy of The Butlerian Jihad with the full list there. I translated the comments from Dutch, they may not match the original English perfectly.

Agamemnon - General, military strategist

Ajax - Head security and obstinate

Alexander - Killed in the hrethgir-uprising

Artemis

Barbarossa - Genius programmer

Caesar

Cleopatra

Cortez

Dante - Politician, administrator, organizer

Genji

Hecate - Ajax' lover, weak-hearted; fled before the takeover by Omnius

Ivan

Juno - Agamemnon's lover, military strategist

Kublai

Moctezuma

Olga

Shaka

Tamerlane - Killed in the hrethgir-uprising

Tlaloc - Original seer

Xerxes - Weak leader, hedonist, made the elementary mistake allowing Omnius' victory.

*Dances* NHJ BV, I love you. You have made me extremely happy. I am now going to keep this list in several different places on two different computers and many pieces of paper, so that I may never, ever lose it. Happy happy happy happy.  ;D 

What problem with "Barbarossa"? Means "red-bearded" in latin, as it was usual name given to people living beyond Limes Romanum with usually lighter hair. Word "barbarian" comes from this source as well I think. Also it was a nickname of emperor Friedrich Hohenstauff, who ruled in the second half of 12th century. He claimed for the Germany largest land since the fall of Frankish Empire.

He actually ruled most of central europe,Italy and some Baltic areas. a few interesting facts, He led the largest crusade army but died before reaching the "holy land", his empire collapsed days after his death,he went swimming while wearing armour- which is how the great emperor Barbarossa died...Drowning. He also happens to be the original bearer of my nickname (Duh!);D.

It's the witches part that tends to be emphasised, for either good or evil purposes. Sometimes she's even used in reference to the Fates, Verdandi, Skuld and Ur or the Maiden, Mother, and Crone; collectively as the Hecatae. These three crop up under many different names and circumstances, most of them not involved with Hecate at all, so there's no need to correct me if you know a different version.  ;) 

• 4 weeks later...

more info abour Hecate:

sometimes associatet whit Artemis

Artemis also a titan was in greek myth. a heaven god ( there wher three sorts of gods, heaven, sea and underworld)

got me copy of greek myth. on me knees here

edit morre later on Artemis

Edit: Artemis was the greek god of the Hunt, Daughter of ( you 're gunna love this) Zeus and Leto(!) she (artemis) was a sister of Apollo