What do you think the most valuable unit is?

ordos45

Guest Jimmy

Back to starcraft, it is the greatest rts game, i agree with vierge, it has almost unlimited strategic combinations and the 12 unit issue has virtually no effect on the game, you don't use masses of units at once, and when you do, you place them in teams! Fools!

Guest ih8clwns16

Devestators suck. They would kick ass if they could walk faster than a fuckin snail but they can't even walk that fast. They arn't that great for base defense either, cuz chaces are the oppenent is gonna swarm it and kill it. Best units are the Kindjal for Atreides, Saboteur for ordos, and Inkvine Catapult for harkonen.

Best unit overall in the game is the Fedykin :)

Also Starcraft is better than Emperor. I love both games but Starcraft is better. It's AI was pretty good, it had more options (move and attack units on the way, patrol, stand ground, etc.), plus it still used the right click button instead of the left click to move and attack. In Emperor I will have a group of guys, then i'll try clickin on another guy or group somewhere else on the map and accidentally move the other group there instead of selectin the guys i was tryin to select. Why did WW just have to switch to left click for EVERYTHING? It's a pain in the ass. It doesn't make it any easier. Also In Emperor they seem to slack off in the campaign after the first few missions. After like 4 missions there were no more cut-scenes, and no more specific mission instructions. It was just take over the teritorry. Starcraft was more interesting.

Well I'm playing both now...

I prefer C&C's way of collecting Resources (Homeworld is better tho)

You collect it too slowly in Starcraft unless its a money map...

Units....... BFD have aunit for a specific task

Starcraft have Rush/Swarm units

Starcraft can have multiple buildings building and multiple units training (part of the rush)

BFD will make you wait :D

Thats all i have uncoovered for now...

BTW I do not want to be critisized for this at all.....

• 4 weeks later...