Overrated games

lost_child

I dont agree with Knan

I think CS is a good game, certainly not overated

*Rips out hair and screams*

KHAN

Erm anyway, we're all entitled to our own opinions, and CS is a good game which I do like, it's just overrated.

CS has dated graphics

is actually unrealistic contrary to popular belief (a shot to the torso with a D.eagle would rip your intestines out)

CS offers extremely simple game play that gets repetitive very very fast.

note, I think CS is fun to play, but it just doesn't match the hype.

i stay in a strange desert planet for long time and wen i come back i have missed the CS time

few weeks ago my friend show me CS on his computer

i couldnt believe

the grafics is crapy

the sniper shots remember me some sega genesis game

the realism is 0

i leave my friend house with a conclusion

CS is overrated.

duke nuken is overrated too.. i remeber duke and quake 1 time,,, i aways love quake 1 ,, after all its the first real 3d shooter that is cool... doom 1 is much older and kicks duke nuken ass... i cant undertand why people love duke so much

its all about the shake it babe words?

Nah, I won't go into the trench after you unless you said something that was blatantly wrong. You can say WC3 is overrated, it may very well be and I might be incapable of seeing it. But to say that it does not involve strategy? Well, I might toss in a 'nade or two before going in. ;D

Alright I will admit it takes strat(as much as any other RTS). But the game is not very well put together and the gameplay sucks. The ideas behind it blow and I havent seen a storyline that bad since Renegade........

Runs from trench and jumps into bunker*

No top of the line rts game is any better than others when it comes to strategy involved in the game... Emperor is not better than Wacraft 3 on this, more the opposite, I think, but it's really just up to each person's taste...

Alright I will admit it takes strat(as much as any other RTS). But the game is not very well put together and the gameplay sucks. The ideas behind it blow and I havent seen a storyline that bad since Renegade........

Runs from trench and jumps into bunker*

Strat i agree on. Every RTS game has strat. Some more than others but war3 doesn

WHERE!?!!!! ARGHHHHHHHH!!!!

Ahem.

Rene same team man same team....how dare you fire apon me......I thought we were friends.... :-

locks door on nuclear fallout shelter*

This is just my opinion, I have never liked the magical/fantasy games. Im more of a guns and bombs and tanks and war kind of person. And adressing the critics.....when do you ever listen to what the critics have to say.....they have retarded opinions on alot of stuff. I have found I dont listen to the critics and I just play the game and be my own judge. I played it, dident like the way it played. End of story......

Only reason I brought this up is because everybody has this hype over WC3 and it is way overrated.

Rene same team man same team....how dare you fire apon me......I thought we were friends.... :-

locks door on nuclear fallout shelter*

This is just my opinion, I have never liked the magical/fantasy games. Im more of a guns and bombs and tanks and war kind of person. And adressing the critics.....when do you ever listen to what the critics have to say.....they have retarded opinions on alot of stuff. I have found I dont listen to the critics and I just play the game and be my own judge. I played it, dident like the way it played. End of story......

Only reason I brought this up is because everybody has this hype over WC3 and it is way overrated.

We are friends.... it's just... i had to try to kill you...

anyway. Now this is a post. It's opinion indeed. Warcraft 3 was/is overrated i agree. But the game is not as bad as  you described it in your previous post, and your wrote it down as if it were facts :P

Opens fallout shelter door slowly.....and walks out*

With my descriptions I just was stating my opinion with my experience of the game. Thats the way it came across to me and how I feel about the game. Alot of people I have talked to felt the same way. But this is all opinion and its in no way fact.