what game should I buy...

Tinuviel

You can get Dune 1 at http://www.the-underdogs.org .  I linked there in my earlier post, but I guess you didn't notice.  Anyway, you can get it in either the disk version (about 2mb) or the CD version (about 182Mb).  All the CD version really has is voices for the characters, which are pretty poorly done.  I would recommend just getting the disk version to try out.

Home of the Underdogs also has a download for Super Dune 2, which is a sort of conversion of DUne 2, which features three new playable factions:  The Sardaukar, the Fremen, and the Mercenaries.

??? OK then... I'll do that.

We'll see how long I stay... I'm going to school next fall and who knows how much time I'll have for this stuff. But the whole summer is ahead! Woo!

Thanks for the links, Vanguard3000 and Timenn!  ;D I think I'll go find Emperor at the store as well.

laters all! 8)

For some reason there were tons of glitches in the game... maybe I had a bad copy, but who knows. It even got to the point where you couldn't exit the game, the button just didn't work, every time!

I also thought it wasn't the best designed game... there weren't many options with what you could do, the entire sequence of events was set up in order. I can understand if you liked it, because for a while it was really interesting, but I got tired of it. And the glitches didn't help, either. :P

• 3 weeks later...