Is this guy serious??

prorubik

see and look what u guys do. you keep starting shit and making other people pissed off! why oh why do u need to get into other peoples conflicts. yes i seen the thread about how guns ranted and raved about tma being (wrong) but were do we have the right to tell him he is wrong also. let them discuss the matters and solve the situation. and if u dont then f off. k

see and look what u guys do. you keep starting shit and making other people pissed off! why oh why do u need to get into other peoples conflicts. yes i seen the thread about how guns ranted and raved about tma being (wrong) but were do we have the right to tell him he is wrong also. let them discuss the matters and solve the situation. and if u dont then f off. k

Can you honestly, I mean really, I mean totally without doubt, honestly say that you are not doing the exact same thing that you are telling us not to do?

Can you honestly, I mean really, I mean totally without doubt, honestly say that you are not doing the exact same thing that you are telling us not to do?

yes honestly i can wtf do u think i am trying to do start a flame war, maybe if i had a reason to i would but in this situation i am butting in because guns is a friend and tma has not done me wrong so if they want to throw blows let them do it in there own little thread but we have no reason to keep posting the same things over and over about why guns is wrong or why tma is wrong. i dont care who is right or wrong i just would like to see people have alittle more respect for other peoples wrong doings, if tma was wrong then he was wrong he apologized and guns did put the words as a tag, ohwell. i have seen numerous tags that are offending to someone but does anyone tell them to take it off or anything else. i didnt think so. so apollyon and everyone else that has the need to bash on guns or, whoever needs to bash on tma why dont u just knock it the fuck off and let them deal with it

yes honestly i can wtf do u think i am trying to do start a flame war, maybe if i had a reason to i would but in this situation i am butting in because guns is a friend and tma has not done me wrong so if they want to throw blows let them do it in there own little thread but we have no reason to keep posting the same things over and over about why guns is wrong or why tma is wrong. i dont care who is right or wrong i just would like to see people have alittle more respect for other peoples wrong doings, if tma was wrong then he was wrong he apologized and guns did put the words as a tag, ohwell. i have seen numerous tags that are offending to someone but does anyone tell them to take it off or anything else. i didnt think so. so apollyon and everyone else that has the need to bash on guns or, whoever needs to bash on tma why dont u just knock it the fuck off and let them deal with it

Rotflmao. You make me laugh. Thanks.  ;D

I found this topic weird as well it seem to me some1 doesnt like gunwounds.

I never liked gunwounds when he was in bilbo clan.But now I enjoy playing with & against him in games.

Oh btw you are replying to a girl.......

Something smells fishy :O Rofl

You sure its not shygirl...or shyboy... ;)

It doesn't take much skill to find negative comments that other make about people and people make about themselves and take them out of context. I personally don't find it amusing - just dumb. I'd expect better from your Gunwounds, the college master's degree graduate or whatever you are.

you know what fuck u, do u think i am trying to be sarcastic u idiot. i was trying to be nice but since u think u are a fucking idol or something why dont u just post some other things to make your life alittle more funnier, FAG

This isn't the first time mordus has been like this... I had to put him on my block list to get rid of him and his IMs.

Actually to be fair I think I handled this wrongly.

I think we should just drop it then. You ok with that Mordus?

It doesn't take much skill to find negative comments that other make about people and people make about themselves and take them out of context. I personally don't find it amusing - just dumb. I'd expect better from your Gunwounds, the college master's degree graduate or whatever you are.

well since you're a 17 yr old dipshit with no highschool diploma i dont expect anything from you so i guess we are even then

see thats how things get started, dust scout i imed u once so u didnt have to block me ROFLMfao, and apolly yeah sure just thought u were trying to start something that i didnt want to finish :-

Twice for definate and maybe even three times. And the language was such that I didn't care for a possible fourth installment. :P 

Gunwounds, you're not helping the situation.

Again Gunwounds; with the situation and the not helping.

hey i kept my mouth shut for a week on this thread.... while you dipshits talked about me left and right.... and now that i come in here to say 1 or 2 lines you giving me the stop sign already?....heh

::)

i guess that since i didnt call him a horribly wrong name then i might as well just drop it, i didnt mean to start a flame war or anything, or be out talked by some english dust scout, so i will just let it go and say this, NOONE CAN BEAT THE RUSH