Earth

exatreide

Futhure can be very supriseling. Now can expect that humanity destroy everything (and probably it will happen if we don`t stop fighting with each other and in place that start looking around and see that enviroment is in bad condition) but people can live on Earth in 10000 yers time.

And life, not neccesary like us, can be in most unexpected places. Even in Nebulas.

If life existed inside clouds of dust and gases, then there will be a lot of commotion, and science books stating life does not need water of air would be changed. Practically it's not likely, but anything can happen.

That is not necisarly true acriku. When some probes were sent to the moon to take sampels ands such when the probes were recovered there were living bacteria on the outer surfece of it that had survived through space. Proving once again that life finds away....

I said it wasn't likely because 99% of life we study could not exist without resources we have here on Earth. I don't think that because it is the way it is because we are, it might be the way it is due to probability. And when I meant life, I meant something other than single-celled organisms or of that like, it would be very interesting to find a self-sufficient organism that is at least as big as a rat living off of the hydrogen and dust.

lol they didnt find living bacteria on the surface. Its a vacuum on the moon. Seriously show me the documentation. Life in a scientific view life is very rare. Aliens are very improbable. For evolution to take place you need the right workings for life. It is very detailed and percise. I am a creationist though so all of that is crap to me. Macro-evolution is meaningless to me.

Life doesnt find its way. It isnt a logical thinking machine. You look at the universe in a newtonian view. You dont see it for its relativistic and quantum view. It is not a clockwork universe. It is controlled but by forces we dont understand. it doesnt work on fixed principles.

Besides, how can scientists know that the Nebula's is composed of noxious gasses and other chemicals that can be impossible to withstand.

There is no "proof" about it.

And like Gunseng said, maybe there are Alien races that doesn't need oxygen. "Maybe" there are alien races that doesn't need technology to kill their foes, not to mention. Maybe they don't need technology to enter and cruise in space.

Because genius most nebulae are made of hydrogen and other elements, we know this because when hydrogen is irradiated with ultraviolet light (brought to you by lovely, hot, young stars), it then becomes ionized and glows a very distinctive deep-red color.

And once again no one said it was impossible to stand, once again words put into their or our mouths - brought to you by the self-proclaimed genius, Kirov (hold the applause).

*Pats his back and nods* Yes yes whatever you say kid. Go have a lollypop and use Spellchecker next time. It seems you didn't use the nice feature this time.

* Gets blinded by his horrible grammar and spelling *

Back to science. Once again there is no full evidence for that. How can you say it is made of the substances you just stated, did you flew up there with your "wings wings" and checked it out?

I even doubt, that you know the definition of "Ionized"

P.S: Start another flame war and people will hate you more, great idea Acriku.

Actually I do...Cations Anions, cations are atoms that have lost one or more electrons in a chemical process, thus less negative, thus positive. Anions are just the opposite, they gained one or more, thus more negative, thus negative. Un-ionized atoms are neutral, same number of protons as electrons. To become ionized is to "change" into an ion from an un-ion atom. To lose or to gain an electron. It is quite simple for the basics, I just took chemistry so I hope I do know about them.

And it's called indirect proof, if it becomes ionized by nearby young stars, and turns red, logic thus states it is hydrogen, as proved in laboratories of the same environment and state that hydrogen glows off a red glow after being ionized. And I am not starting a flame war, I am trying to get a simple concept through that skull of yours, jeez.

It's still not a solid proof for the Nebula's. I do understand stars need hydrogen.(Maybe there are stars that doesn't have or need hydrogen, maybe it uses a other element to use as fuel, who knows....)

But still, the Nebula's can't be proven totally. We will all see in the future.

Well you seem to make a irritating remark in one of your posts.

Hydrogen and helium are used in stars because they are the easiest to break apart of bind together in fission and fusion. Other elements are in stars but are not the combusters of them.

I don't think that will help poor Kirov who simply cannot understand and therefore cannot accept things. Ever heard of Occam's Razor? Stars use hydrogen and helium as TMA said because they are the most simple and easiest to break down, and like clockwork, since stars are made up of hydrogen, and since Nebulae are "baby" stars, or rather they form into a star, it would thus also be logical to deduct it's hydrogen once again. The facts connect together, I just hope this connects in that brain of yours.

I can accept things better than you it seems, maybe you are the fool who just reads the book and can't ponder about the possibilities. Yet he talks crap right now.

And science even observed what Nebula's forms into?

It is just as reasonable as the Big Bang Theory, maybe it doesn't flaw inside your gaping "mind"

There are endless of element's, possibly there can be a element that is more flammable, lighter , powerful , more durable then Hydrogen.

So explain me "Almighty" scientist that had chemistry lessons. What makes you think it is possible for Nebula's *cough* babystars *cough* to form into suns.

*pats his back again and puts a lollypop into his mouth*

two protons -> [ Deuterium   -> 1 neutrino and 1 positron ]

another H and you get Helium-3 and some Gamma radiationo

this combined with the same steps as above the two Helium-3 particals mengle to 1 helium-4 with 2 protons.

So in short, two protons cobine to one deuterium, one changes to a neutron and there are light-giving-particles, one positieve and one electrical neutral neutrino.

Even shorter, solor fusion.

I'm sorry it took Gryphon to finally get it through your skull. It was a very simple concept that I could have explained to a 6 year old. Sorry it took so long for you to finally understand (which is still up for debate, I doubt you understand it anyways). But glad it's over, and you finally understand that you were wrong, thanks.

And what does it explain, i know what a sun exist off. I was talking about the possibilities of Nebula's and suns.

Gryphon can explain things more clearer then you. Heck, he doesn't brag like you.  ;D

For the ultra million time, how can scientists know what for elements contain in the Nebula's. We can say there are hydrogen in it. Maybe there is something else in it as well.

Maybe that you are bonded with the Human expectation's of science.

*Sighs, feeling this arguement is going on for a long time*

P.S: When does Nema or Gob save the day and close this thread.

Well for one only Gob and Mahdi moderate it, and Gob is online, woo!

I don't brag, saying I took chemistry is a fact, not something to be proud of or be ashamed of. You said you doubted I know what "ionized" was, I flat out told you to your face what "ionized" was, proving you wrong.

Of course there is more in it, genius! We know there is hydrogen in it, and will actually prove it to the stubborn jackasses (sorry for somewhat of a curse) who can't take a simple concept that *may* be wrong, but is so likely it blows your mind. But that's when we have the resources blah blah to get to them.

Then prove it to the stubborn jackasses in the future, i intend to calculate of more what the galaxy has to offer.

If you don't like me, don't reply to my posts. If you do reply, then don't insult me and try to lock all the topics as usual. I'm getting "tired" of it.

For the chemistry business. I have some knowledge about it, although on college they have hardly books on it. *Coughs upon the Dutch schools  >:( *

Actually I'm the sort of person that helps anyone I can, and it shows I have tried "hard" to get stuff through your head. I rarely insult, but when I do it is well-deserved because the taker of the insult acts somewhat annoying and irritating or is just simply a dumb bastard. I don't try getting topics locked, I actually want it to stop, but if people like you won't stop being ignorant of things, it wouldn't happen.

Yeah sure call me ignorant.  ::)

Don't say things that surpasses your own level.

I simply defend myself from your insults. You insult me? I insult you back, it's that simple no?

Time for me to try out a new Clientside forum script.

Hope the ignore feature will work.

And if you are trying to explain me things by the way. Use the IM System, stop spamming the threads with flaming and make yourself really useful?

If you can't then just leave me alone.