Unreal Tournament 2004 Demo

Dunenewt

UT2K3 was good. Yeah I've ordered my game off amazon.

No...it wasn't...notice how all the guns are just un-creative creations that are mostly based off of the original UT ones? Same with the maps, no creativity...besides, the bastards took away the Enforcer; I'm sorry to say, but charging a guy with dual-blasting Enforcers was about as UT as UT got..

No...it wasn't...notice how all the guns are just un-creative creations that are mostly based off of the original UT ones? Same with the maps, no creativity...besides, the bastards took away the Enforcer; I'm sorry to say, but charging a guy with dual-blasting Enforcers was about as UT as UT got..

Well I liked it...

My comp couldn't even Play UT when it first came out so I never really played it much, so 2K3 was like a whole new experience.

Hes right... thats the best thing about UT. I could enforce anyone from anywhere. Gimme a clear shot, and theyre goners. I still play UT. My comp cant run UT2K3, but thats beside the point.

• 3 weeks later...