(*=not sure if it comes out this year)

OK a few points, which you will probably hate me for:

RA ruled (You'll like that)

GT 4 - Couldn't give a rat's ass

GTA - went down hill fast after the original

MGS - Went down hill fast before it was released

CS:CZ - So old now, we need something new

Everquest 2 - Really don't care

LOTR - Good for a film, but a game? leave it out.

But WoW and SC Ghost I am really looking forward too, So is there any word on the min specs for any of these games?

Clearly these are going to be some of the best, and most anticipated games of 2004/5.

Then what a sad year it will be for the gaming community.  Whatever happened to games with something more than round edges?

Personally, I look forward to Thief 3.  No idea when it'll be out, though.

OMG you forgot Duke Nukem Forever!

Ha ha, you're funny.  ;)  Seriously, I'm not holding my breath for the realease of Duke Nukem Whenever.

good god khan stop taking the LSD it's making your judgement weird

the GT series = best damn racing sim since Moses

GTA WTF are you talking bout? GTA:VC and GTA3 were the best games in the series

CS:CZ to may not be important but CS is the most popular online game period with more then triple the amount of players on any game.

MGS was an awesome addition to the series, if you arew a crappy gamer you'll dislike it if yyou have a shred of skill you love it for the game play, story, and overall kick-assness MGS2 was also sweet

BTW MGS is the third in the series genius

Everquest 2 - i don't care much bout it either but it's bound to be kick-ass and BIG

LOTR MMORPG the EA LOTR games were actually pretty good, the LOTR strategy game pretty good so actually play the EA games before you bitch about the MMO

BTW GT 3 is tha shit buy a JAguar XJ220 soup it up and watch your friends jaw drop as you smoked his team Orca Viper

GT4=Jesus' return

and as Will Shatner would say

KHAN!!!!!

I think GTA was the first one, therefore it is the best. obvisously the graphics arent great comparitively. The Funnu thing is I've never played GTA on the high 3d res? (higher than the 24 bit) I mostly played it on 8 bit. And there were good mods for it. Burger city was the best one.

Jeez guys, it's just my opinion about games. Some games just really don't appeal to me, such as the MGS series. If you really like it that's fine, but don't slag me off just because I don't.

Vanguard: I totally agree, I wish that developers would be daring and actually release some new stuff for a change, but all that we seem to get lately is licenses and sequels, so I guess we will just have to put up with it.

...and damn I hate that Star Trek quotation