xwis ladder bugs

Rostok

Yo

I played 2 games with sarbaukar just then, no1 was on, so we decided to muck around me and him vs 2 comps. we won (duh) and he got points and i lost points. Please explain? I "lost" 2 games where i actually won them... please post all these crappy bugs so hopefully next month we will have a functional ladder.

He used gayzelord,And yes he is right it is a bad bug the player that hosts game will get the win while your allie will get the lose as I found out for myself against tuan2k.

Looks like it evened out with those points gayzelord as I beat you 2 games in arrow & they didnt record ;)

this is gonna mean i am going to mean i have to download the proxy, geesh how many things am i gonna have to download to play my stinkin game, next it will be a application for deploying my mcv, well anywho thanks all u guys for the hard work u put in making all these files, gj ;)

mordus,

i don't think you will have to download a proxy program to report games from xcc server to the fed2k ladder...i think it will be done automatically... ;D

Ok guys I talked with Olaf today and he is going to help Ords setup a proxy on his server so you can play on the XWIS server and it will automatically report the games to the ladder here. That way you don't need to have the proxy running.

so you will just need xcl proxy to report games from the wol server...not the xcc server.

Some of the bugs are pretty bad, but thats just plain shit

i know man... I cant wait to play on the fed2k ladder on xwis without having to use the program.

Fed2k ladder is a very good ladder, but the problem is : it lacks pple, because u have to run a program in background.

So the new ladder will rock !! :D