Why?

Seth

"House Ordos does not agree with your suggestion. We are for the more experienced players. The weak Atreides is easy to start of with. Harkonnen are a bit harder, and Ordos are the hardest. As we rely on skill rather than brute strenght. "

Harkonnen Commander: We brute Fighter's!!! We must kill!!! We effective.... We destroy snake men now with our superior atomic that Ordos and Atreides cant use!!!!

Muhahahahaha!!!! *Draconis and Caladan explodes into bits, Disintegerating the Fear filled people *

*Some Atreides Survive and Cry's, Making the Harkonnen Insane * Harkonnen Commander: NO NO!!! Make it stop AHHHHHH!!

The Conclusion..... The Atreides Emotions drives everybody insane.

wel... maybe i wil use lots of wormriders to kill them.

i ones did he had an whole hord of minos in 1 group and there came my wormriders and my fremen warriors shot as an distraction.

then the wormrider boom boom boom boom 50% was eaten that was about 25/40 minos ;D

It's strange that snipers has so big effect on worms... And the wormriding for rushes is the most brilliant and funniest strategy of all rts... A whole army by one single fedaykin, for Shai-Halud!!

I think every organ of the human is a fatal point. I mean could you live if your entrails are blown out, Same for the liver?

And one question

Jacob. If Atomics are forbidden why arent the Harkonnens destroyed then? They bribed them or something? ( I only know about the games of Dune, Although i want to read the books and fiction. )