Worlds beyond Dune

TMA_1

My poetry instructer from school grew up in Port Angelis (bad sp), which is where frank herbert lived at times as well as bill ransom. My instructor actually is good friends with bill ransom and recieved from him a box set of "Worlds Beyond Dune". He told me the whole story because earlier I asked him if I could buy it from him. He gave it to me, telling me he was not a fan of science fiction, and he saw how much I wanted it. So now I have the box of worlds beyond dune, and the plastic isnt even off the box! I am just really excited about it!

it is a box that contains various sorts of books from frank herbert. It had one book from the pandora trilogy thgat I didnt have. I already had the the whipping star series, but with this collection I now finished my pandora series! it is in a box that has the cover illustration of The Jesus Incident on it. And it says in the typical frank herbert font, worlds beyond dune. really cool eh?

here is the link. go half way, then scroll down a bit more, you will see it.

http://www.arrakis.co.uk/otherbk.html

Never sell this: perhaps you couldn't even get back some of those books except at hefty prices :P

Some of Herbert's books are just out of print. Personally, I am very lucky: I have a library near me that, by some unknown miracle, has Whipîng star and some more from Herbert :)

I'll read them some day...

damn straight caid.

Well there will be ten books in all. I already have most of the books from the box sets, but the sets themselves are important if you want to collect franks books. I also got the worlds of frank herbert a bit ago. It is a semi rare book that has two stories that eye took.

Any pride and joy books you guys have from frank herbert?

I don't own any special frank books, just 2 of the prequels.

But from my univeristy I aquired some good articles written about frank herbert and Dune.(see my dune essay)

Also my uni library has some sound recordings from Dune books, which I plan on listening to some day, whenever I figure out how to use em/find em.