ebfd shuts down

Big D

when I start any campaign, the game loads and when it should begin it shuts down ( >:()

I have updated the game but it did not help.

also IF I get the game to work it may decide to shut down while I'm playing (typically when I am about to crush the enemy)

why does this happen, it really ticks me off >:(

operating system: microsoft windows xp professional(5.1,build 2600)

language: english(regional setting:english)

system manufacturer n/a

system model n/a

bios: award modular bios v6.0

processor:AMD Athlon xp mmx, 3dnow,~1.7 Ghz

memory: 1024mb ram

page file 114 mb used, 2347mb available

direct x version: directx 9.0a (4.09 0000, 0901)

I think there's another problem too. but I don't know what.

I had someone over here to check it out, but he also did'nt know what the problem is.

when I load games or start games even when I reset my rules.txt, the friggin' game won't run :'(

yes those stupid intro screens ea games and westwood (hate those, I wish I could remove them)still pass even the menu screen, but as soon as I start a new campaign, load a game or start a skirmish battlem the game boots back to the desktop. I don't know if the amount of units in the savegames has an effect on my memory or sumptin (has loads of units).

but WHEN I get to play a skirmish battle, it also boots back. maybe because of to much units??

hmzl. . bad memory .. grafics drivers or still that buggy Norton. . . where would you like to stsrt ?

Check your directx file for any graifcs cards failures or directx errors. Make shure you have the latest version of your graifcs drivers .. and mayby de-instrall Emperor and Norton . . then install Emperor again. . .