Why have more than one nick?

alchemi2

I was chatting with a friend in the pub the other day and i asked him back in the hey day of Emperor, did you used to have more than one wol nick. He gives me a strange look and goes god you still playing that! yep says i.

Why? more than 1 nick. well he says personally i did so i could mess with people beat them with one and then do it again with another gets them thinking haha

so come on you multi nicks why more than 1 nick whats the point, especially those with more than one active nick. let us in the the reason.

For some people its so that they will not get kicked out by nav when in his game since he doesnt know who they really are,according to some undisclosed sources. ;)

I had only 2 nicks,lowzeewee and ordosfc.my ordosfc account was just to test if there was any errors in online gameplay that affected only my lowzeewee account. :)

If you are a good player then some players don't wanne play you.

Especially in QM you were ducked rather often.

Or sometimes you just wanne play anonimious, so you don't have to say hi to everybody.

Sometimes when u wanne play 4vs4 people only wanne play with you, and not against you, especially when u wanne play with a buddy who is also good.....

ppl multinick coz they wanne duck certain players who they dont wanna run into coz they know the're gonne get whipped, in the past when the ladder was still working lots of ppl did it to elevate their rank, esp in QM, and there was ofcourse multiclanning, so they could boost clans with good recs.

As some ppl know I got dozens of nicks, mostly just for the fun of it, cuz i thought up a new nick and then i had to go claim it lol

Though I never did multiclanning or multinicking in ladder matches.

And sometimes I just wanne play in peace, so I dont get paged dozens of times when im ingame.

And ofcourse to get ppl who were avoiding me lol

Well I just think it was made wrong.......U should have neer been able to have more than 2 nicks on WOL and then the problem would have never rose in QM AND BCM's...........some people have like 50 nicks and its pointless.......they just wanna hide from everyone and be little puss's.