War of the rabbits

The_Sadukar

OK this is my new war/rpg fanfic it is based on the old "tale of 2 kings", like it's predessecor, this will be a war between rabbits, but this time there will be 5 kingdoms, the tech level is late medieval, so there are 2 gunpowder units, but they are quite expensive.

Ok here are the rules:

1: the first 5 players who join play as the opposing kings.

2: every other player who joins after that simply chooses which king to serve as generals.

3: The king earn 6000 carrots pr post, and may distribute the carrots to the generals or use them to train their own armies.

4: the generals earn 300 carrots pr post, they may not be sent anywhere, and apart form that the generals must receive extra carrots from their respective kings, there are no other way to obtain carrots.

5: the units the kings and generals can recruit comes here.

150 Pikemen: 200 carrots (a(ttack):2 d(efence):4)

100 longbowmen: 200 carrots (a:5 d:1)

200 regular infantry: 200 carrots (a:2 d:2)

400 militia: 200 carrots (a:1 d:1)

75 knights: 250 carrots: (a:6 d:3)

75 heavy knights: 400 carrots (a:8 b:4)

120 horsemen: 250 carrots (a:3 d:2)

100 Arquebusiers: 400 carrots (a:4 d:3)

1 transport ship: 200 carrots (a:1 d:2) (can transport up till 500 warriors)

1 Battleship: 600 carrots (a:8 b:4) (though the battleship is the most expensive unit in the thread, it can still be worth the cost as it can sink transports, and if the transport goes down, so does the troops in it).

The A and D values are just to give an rough impression of the individual soldier

A battle wil be done some what like this:

ExS have landed his army of 150 pikemen, and 100 longbowmen on the shores of Rabbia, then AK attacks with his army of 75 knights and 75 heavy knights ExS before he can march inland with his army. AK must now chose with which unit to launch the attack, the heavy knights would be the logical choice, as they have the best a value, but on the other hand AK might also want to conserve their strenght for later, so in this exampel he'll charge with the knights, now ExS must chose with which unit to defend, here the pikemen whould be the only real option. So battle is joined between the 150 pikemen and the 75 knights.

the result will be caculatet like this:

First we have to know the attacking strenght of 75 knights

Done like this

6*75=450

Then we need to know the defendeing strenght of the pikemen

4*150=600

now we subtract the smaller of the two total values from the smaller:

600-450=150

inorder to know by how many points the defender wins, after that it done we.

Now iorder to find out how many of the of the pikemen who have survived we will do this:

150=37,5

which will be rounded up to 38

but you'll have to do the writing, but if you want I can do the maths

Is it possible to add in special abilities for different units? Like first strike for horsemen due to their agility, Bonus damage for pikemen against mounted units, DOT for longbowmen with posion arrows, etc...Now it seems a mix of longbowmen + pikemen could virtually own everything.

Hmm, can you do the math for me,as I've been getting C's as long as I can remember and didn't really understand what you just said(As with most things ;D But don't take your time trying to repost it, its just me whos stupid :D ;D )

Anyway,[start RP]

Lord Harre looked over his mighty army and wondered what land, if any,lyed beyond the shores of Rabbia. If there was anyone or anything out there, he would be ready with his mighty army...

"Vor!"

"Yes,sir?"

"Organize our fishing ships,get better men, and refit them; we're going on an expidition!"

"...Yessir!"

Lord Bigtooth looked at the three infindels infront of him. "How could they commit to such a evil deed?" he thought. They...they actually dared to cook the carrots before eating! That was an unforgivable sin, according to the teaching of The One Rabbit.

"Where did they come from?"

"They said that they were traders from Rabonia, my lord."

"That's utter nonsense! They must be spies, trying to convert my people to believe in the evil ways! We shall teach Rabonia a lesson!"

Ok here's the unique units:

Northland:

Berserk:

Cost: 300 corrots'

A/D: 5/3

Standard unit size: 100

Replaces: Arquebusiers

Specical: Can unload and attack in the same post.

Specical Remarks Usefull for raids

Rabbia:

Manowar

Cost: 800 corrots'

A/D: 8/8

Standard unit size: 1

Replaces: Battleship

Specical Remarks: The first and only gunpowder vessel, usefull for dominating the high sea

Carrotia:

Fyrd millita

Cost: 200 carrots

A/D: 1/2

Standard unit size: 400

Replaces: millita

Specical Remarks: Usefull for bolserting your defensive forces, and stronger on the defence than nomral millita

Rabonia:

Citizen levy

Cost: 100 carrots

A/D: 2/4

Standard unit size: 150

Replaces: pikemen

Special remarks: A unit consriptet from the male citizens of Rabonia's cities, a good alternative to the millita due to it's low cost, but neverthe less, a bit less numoerus.

Carotina:

Paladins

Cost: 400 carrots

A/D: 10/4

Standard unit size: 75

Replaces: heavy knights

Special: Due to their extreme devotion to the teaching of the One Rabbit, the paladins cannot chose not to attack a northlandish unit, as the northlanders do not follow the One Rabbit.

Special remarks: the paladins are the strongest landunit (on the offence that is) in thread, and if used wisely, they can win the day.