Gob

xvayne

Hey, I was wondering if maybe you would post a link to the champs page here, and to update it. I would be happy at the end of the month to post a winners list, and to look into any problems with qm, and clan rankings. We could use a word to ear system, people you suspect misconduct can post, and supply their proof. Well its just an idea, and hope to see you all in the sands.

Whats the point.  Qm is Dead.  People always cancel or quit under 3 minutes.  And thats about the only games you can actually get.  Basically qm winniner is decided on whoever is online at the right time to get matches up with the most players.  QM aint what it used to be.

Well I could post it but I have no way to know who cheats and if I were to ask people for their input on who cheated things would get out of control.

We all know what suspecting people of cheating causes, I would rather stay away from it. Although setting up some sort of player run league/tournament might work better.

i see no problem in posting the existing champs page.

posting the new winners would be good.  cheaters can be weeded out with clear evidence (screenshots/game stats and ip matches) it could be done with no flaming.

even just top 10 for each house

i see the point of posting a champs page

I see no point in posting cheating, since there will be nothing done about it

The ONLY thing that could be done about cheaters is letting everyone know, and even then, someone just changes nicks (again) and does what they want.

So i agree that a champs page is warranted, but not posting cheating evidence.  YOu all saw what happened with it on emperors official forum

i know people can't post them here but does anyone know of a good program for saving multiple screen shots (in jpg, not bitmap) thats easy to use??

Someone brought it up and said to use quickscreen or something like that, but that program saves everything as a bitmap, and i want jpg

gob this would be v good, is there any chance of getting the old champs page of dev and running it, the only ones taken off ladder be those who blatently multiple nick cheat, that way it wld be easy as ppl can post ips it would be simple, plus last months winners we could make up, hark it was biorock, d3m0nger, ace1gold ordos im not sure but alr79 has to be taken off cuz he had 4 nicks or something, and atr it was atrforce, hawkdawg ipiphoura i think in that order

another way would just to be open up a topic gob and post top 3 from each house there it would be greatly appreciated, any1 got direct link to champ page because i think its still up isnt it? they jst dont link to it if i remember

lmao u not got any lectures today m8 or u skiving with a sniffle??? lol  wouldn't take much time though would it gob and peps want it and i know u do this coz u want to help peps.................2+2 = ?

yeah, sounds a great idea, as long as its correct from the standings from the ladder, that would be cool, if ne1 wants me 2 make an emperor page, i could do this with the logos and also the top 3 staying on from last month only when i started. i been thinking about making an emperor site with stuff on, so that would be a good start.

also 2 comment on somebody's statement of "emperor qm isnt worth playing" well i only started last month so i cant really comment from early on emperor, however i like it a lot, and i think within the top 15 there is plenty of competition and lots of good games in qm so from my perspective emperor qm is alive and kicking, as long as the whole emperor servers dont go down all 2gether, and ww dont kill it off, dont mean we have 2 kill it off

about the champions bit again, if ppl wanted me 2 do it, ill do it ne way ;), ill put the same style like on ww champs hall of fame, and ill put the logos and stuff in as well as the top 3 and keep the top 3 from each house every month, so ppl can look back and remember that, and maybe also jazz it up a bit with some pics hehe, also if its a controversial month id just ask around with ppl on here or wherever and then sort out who REALLY SHOULD be there, unlike last month where zaeblovse took free wins with his nick alr79, i wouldnt count him as rank 1 for example