BattleField1942 : Secret Weapons of WWII

guusr5644

GERMANY HAD ONE JET!!!!! :O

If only!

They had thousands of them and loads of different types and they also rocket powered planes aswell.

he means one type of jet aircraft, but as you pointed out that is incorrect. i wouldnt say they had "loads of different types", but they certainly had more than one.

he's probably thinking of the Me-262 (Messerschmitt 262), the most well known and most built early german jet aicraft, but it wasn't their first, not by a long shot

GERMANY HAD ONE JET!!!!! :O

If only!

They had thousands of them and loads of different types and they also rocket powered planes aswell.

i wouldnt say they had "loads of different types", but they certainly had more than one.

I can name them if you want...theres more than twenty, at least thirty...no exact figure.

none of the three "v" weapons were manned, the v1 was a smallish slow rocket called the buzzbomb, and the v2 was a big ass rocket that was really fast, and the v3 was a big ass cannon constructed in a mountian that was detroyed before ever used.

the germans had the m-262(was used, had several config.), the jet bomber ( I dont think it was used) the german flying wing, the jet thingy with rockets and many more

actully the germans were working on a manned v1 sucide bomber, their plan was to hit moscow with them(since thats where 90% of the russian war industry was in 43 and 44. if they could take that out it could help very much. Himmiler even joked and called it the himmler air core. The only problem was that hittler pulled funding and gave it to other parts of the luftwaffa.

The V'1s were hard to control by the piliots but it could be done.

• 3 weeks later...