SKUM or is it SKUM2

mordusxxx

Bilbo was a cheating faggit that should be banned from any possible contact on WOL.

Playerap, shut up, your making a COMPLETE fool of yourself; posting indisguishable, rammbling posts that are so pointless that it makes me wonder if theres a distinctive possibility of intelligence lying somewhere in your cranium. Further more, I was IN HOBBTZ AND SKUM IDIOT so I'm the best reference here and last I recall, Bilbo kicked you out of it and I saved your ass and got you back in. You suck playerap, your a spamming fool who doesn't deserve to be able to post, your Emperor skills were never great and now you come here posting some wack bullshit, so sit down and stfu for all our sake.

well good point (vilgent) didnt know it was u until u posted that hehe emp0w3r< but i never said that no other clans were anygood all i am saying is that there has not been one clan for as long as i have played that can match up to skum the only time we won BC of the month of when we wanted to not when we only could win becuase there was no clanswe proved a point and thats all we had to do

but i dont think we were the best but we were good. better than tcf and hobbtz at least.

only in your wildest dreams

i've beaten you in QM at least a dozen times with your graveside nick. that is until your clan leader at the time, pointybum, told you to start ducking me like he did. and then you'd duck me every time we matched up. after that i massacred you with your paravane nick and even proved that you were a multinick cheater on this very board with paravane/bloodwasp. God only knows how many other times you've multinick cheated since you have new nicks every month

i've played you many times, i've beat you many times, and compared to me, you have ZERO skill. your strats suck, your micro sucks, everything about how you play just plain sucks. yet i am told you are one of the "best" in your clan. if that is how the "best" of skum plays, then i guarantee that TCF is 100 million times better than skum

vilgent dont be mad cause u got kicked from hobbtz l0l u were even whining to me tell bilbo to let me back lol whining biatch ! bilbo ownt ur ass and ur mad get over it lol.. and skum if nav rapped ur ass lol..well thats all i need to say o and vilgent dont give me ur brains shit thats like fucking old get on sum new shit get off the old shit and on the new ....that reminds me of a song ..! ladaddadada

but i dont think we were the best but we were good. better than tcf and hobbtz at least.

only in your wildest dreams

i've beaten you in QM at least a dozen times with your graveside nick. that is until your clan leader at the time, pointybum, told you to start ducking me like he did. and then you'd duck me every time we matched up. after that i massacred you with your paravane nick and even proved that you were a multinick cheater on this very board with paravane/bloodwasp. God only knows how many other times you've multinick cheated since you have new nicks every month

i've played you many times, i've beat you many times, and compared to me, you have ZERO skill. your strats suck, your micro sucks, everything about how you play just plain sucks. yet i am told you are one of the "best" in your clan. if that is how the "best" of skum plays, then i guarantee that TCF is 100 million times better than skum

can you prove that pointy said that? i very much doubt you can, can you prove that i ducked you? i doubt it, so stop making accusations you cant back up. you know the real reason you dont like pointybum or any one that was in bum is because he told you to leave his room cuz he said you were a c**t.

ive asked you many times to prove that i cheated multi nicked etc but when i ask you to prove it you change the topic, and that thread that i multi nicked where was the proof in it? all you say is that i multi nicked u didnt have no screenies or anything.

my micro sucks?? jeez this comin from the guy who's stupid enough to ride worms into big groups of sard? hahaha you make me laugh.

id say i am one of the best in skum, and if you want ill prove it to you, you can host qm setts game and ill play you, you cant say im not worthy cuz thats bs and you know it.

well zaebl.. errr i mean nav ::) i would love to see your mad skillz because every time ive played you its the same thing over and over, you build feds 1st then fac, you also build slow as shit, so dont gimme any of your crap about me not havin any strat. because you do the same thing over and over.

and another thing playerrap learn to spell, we didnt get "rapped" by nav as you say, and bilbo did suck and he did cheat, he even had the cheek to call me a cheater just before he d/c cheated me.

funny how you tell me to "prove you multinick cheated" when you already admitted it and i have the screenshots of you admitting it. now you're gonna deny it

btw, in that thread, even your clan leader marcel71/skorpijja said that you SUCK. LOL

"every time i play you" ... which means you've been playing me by hiding behind multinicks like a coward pansy.

why don't you tell me what nicks you've been using against me recently so i can post the results of me beating you? oh wait, that would make it harder for you to post BS lies now wouldn't it! guess that won't be happening eh?

if i do the same thing over and over, that is because it WORKS. if you were capable of putting up any sort of fight that would require me to change my strat, then i would. but if i pulverize you once with a working strat, then you can bet i'll use the same thing again LOL

i don't know what you're talking about me "building slow". that's utter nonsense. i suppose you have nothing better to do than watch my base as i lay buildings down because my army has already destroyed you so early into the game that you have nothing else to do

btw, the reason pointybum ducked me and hence told you to duck me was because i beat him in QM on Knife Fight, then he said "will you join my clan" and i told him "no way!"

stop lying. you admitted before you multinick cheated, and now you're gonna stand here and make the bold-face lie that you did not multinick cheat? please say yes you will........ because that only proves to all the newbies who weren't around for these events beyond any possible doubt that you are a liar.

funny how you tell me to "prove you multinick cheated" when you already admitted it and i have the screenshots of you admitting it. now you're gonna deny it

btw, in that thread, even your clan leader marcel71/skorpijja said that you SUCK. LOL

"every time i play you" ... which means you've been playing me by hiding behind multinicks like a coward pansy.

why don't you tell me what nicks you've been using against me recently so i can post the results of me beating you? oh wait, that would make it harder for you to post BS lies now wouldn't it! guess that won't be happening eh?

at what point did i deny to you that i multinicked? when did i say i didnt multi nick? all i said is for you to prove it nothing more and you didnt do that so prove it post that screenshot i couldnt care less.

and since when was marcel my clan leader? since when was i in a clan with him?

and i aint gonna tell you the nick as i would get kicked out of your game if i joined again.

and like i said before im challenging you to a match but you avoid it like the pansie little bender you are.

i dare you to play me infact or are you gonna avoid that with your little "your not worthy" shit that you spew

at what point did i deny to you that i multinicked? when did i say i didnt multi nick? all i said is for you to prove it nothing more and you didnt do that so prove it post that screenshot i couldnt care less.

and since when was marcel my clan leader? since when was i in a clan with him?

and i aint gonna tell you the nick as i would get kicked out of your game if i joined again.

and like i said before im challenging you to a match but you avoid it like the pansie little bender you are.

i dare you to play me infact or are you gonna avoid that with your little "your not worthy" shit that you spew

so let me get this straight, you *ADMIT* that you multinick cheated in the QM Tournament with paravane/bloodwasp, yet you are still asking me to prove it...? is that correct.........? ROFLLLLL

if you don't admit it, then i'll post screenshots of where you did admit it. that is proof enough for me and anyone else. if you do admit it, then why are you asking me to prove it?

you are the one who hides your identity and comes into my game wearing a disguise instead of showing yourself like a man. you have no right to call *me* a pansy LOL and i'm absolutely sure that you *LOST* every game that you ever entered of mine under those masquerading nicks so no wonder you won't tell me what they were - since you know it's likely i'll be able to post the results and show everyone just how much you do in fact suck compared to me ;D

because i want you for once to prove something instead of saying it.

i dont hide my identity, when was the last time i used a different nick? the only reason i use another is if i crash and it doesnt let me back on.

ok nav youve avoided my question for a match thats why your a little pansie, so ill ask you again, PLAY ME QM SETTS, STOP AVOIDING THIS YOU LITTLE PUSSY!!!

because i want you for once to prove something instead of saying it.

i dont hide my identity, when was the last time i used a different nick? the only reason i use another is if i crash and it doesnt let me back on.

ok nav youve avoided my question for a match thats why your a little pansie, so ill ask you again, PLAY ME QM SETTS, STOP AVOIDING THIS YOU LITTLE PUSSY!!!

ummmmmmmm..... so answer my question. do you admit that you are a multinick cheater who multnick cheated on the QM Ladder with paravane/bloodwasp - yes or no?

stop avoiding *my* question* if you are going to lie and say that you did not, then yes i will indeed prove otherwise. what's your answer? stop beating around the bush and trying to avoid the fact at hand!

i knew you wouldn't tell me what nicks you hide behind to enter my games with - when you're ready to be a man (which will probably be never) and tell me, then i'll be listening, and more than likely, have the screenshots served up to show exactly how badly you got stomped by me with those nicks. LOLLLLLLLL

i don't need to justify myself to guys who have cheated in the WOL Tournament system as you admit and i have proof that you had. you are not worthy to lick the dust off of my shoe. it is you who can answer *my* questions, son.

ok ill say i didnt multinick so just post the screenshot, no one will care.

see nav i told you not to post any of that your not worthy shit yet you do, is all you can think of?

and nav you say i multinick yet you didn't even deny that you use other peoples nicks...

i have answererd your questions, and nav i may not be a man but thats more than youll ever be.

ok listen i am going on emp now and i expect you to have the guts to play me, and if not then you truly are the biggest pansie ever.

laterz