Even less people now?

emprworm

Wow, i just sat in the lobby for 10 minutes with a new game and no one came.  Thought that perhaps suddenly no one liked me anymore, so I went back into the lobby, and no one else was there.  This game is falling off the map, and its such a shame  :-[

He wasn't insulting anyone Timen, he just thought Dune TS was stupid, boring, and had poor graphics.  

He can dislike games if he wants, there isn't any rule against that.  He even gave reasons for his disliking it.

• 2 weeks later...

when i got this game about 7 months ago there where lots of people online

but now i harly see anyone. i think its becouse newbes dont get a chance to play ( long ).  i think the good players should take on a newbe as a teacher, for better gaming : )

i'l have to remove some ppl from my buddy list. i haven't seen some of'em on in ages even my old clan leader. :'(

emp is about to die. there are cheaters geting on there now. :'( i don't have proof here but i seen about 5 of'em in the last..3 weeks. or was it 2 ???

anybody remember chudylord???? well even he is gone now. :'(

I'm new, and I still really like the game. I have no idea who you're talking about, and trust me, though I'd love to play online, there are others in my abode who have priority and can throw me off any time they want. And I HATE leaving things unfinished.

Hey, Guess wut. I'm new too. The only problem is that I have a 56k modem so that kinda rules me out for clan battles ;)

The one thing I don't like about the tournament play is that I'm always put against people ranked like 200 and higher. I've played like 10 games and lost them all, but oh well. I guess thats part of the learning process.

The only game I managed to win was against a guy that used that guild strat by beaming all those tanks in. Fortunetly I had just gotten done reading emprworm's strategy guide. That guide helped a lot but I still get my butt kicked ;)

So anyways to my point, was just wondering if someone would be willing to go head to head on a regular basis so that I can sharpen my......skills ::)

I really think this game could be popular but there's it's just too complicated for some people(that's most likely the reason why i'm getting nailed). And I'm sure over practice I will be able to love this game even more then I do already :D

Oh how I love those graphics:D

:D actually at the time i was ranked like 1000 due to my multiple loses. I think what happened was that there wasn't many people online and so I was put against the only people that were....